"here try on these. i think they would look great on you!" chenle handed jisung a couple hoodies and shirts.

"i thought you were buying for yourself?"

"oh no, i thought you could use some helping finding clothes." jisung cheeks tinted a light pink and shyly smiled.

"well thank you." jisung went into a stall and began to change while chenle waited outside. jisung walks out and chenles jaw drops. chenle would be lying if didn't think he looked incredible good.

jisung wore a collared shirt that had red stripes and a white stripe down the middle if the red. it was paired with black jeans and a belt along with a blue windbreaker jacket. (a/n: ill put the picture at the end, im terrible at describing outfits ;()

"so what do you think?" jisung asked for an opinion. "i like it a lot actually." chenle didn't listen to what jisung was saying because he was too busy looking at jisung.

"hello? chenle?" jisung waves his hands over the boys face and he immediately came back to reality.

"oh uh.. you look... uh great. it looks really good.. on you..." chenle stuttered, feeling embarrassed.

"thank you! let me try on more clothes!" jisung went back inside his stall and tried on more clothes. on the other hand, chenle was outside freaking out. he didn't know what his heart was beating so fast. it worried him. was he dying? is he doing through cardiac arrest? is that even how cardiac arrest works? his face felt really red and he tried to calm
down as soon as possible.

jisung tried in some hoodies and ripped jeans. he liked them all and decided to buy them. chenle shyly stood next to him as he payed for his things. chenle needed to clean up his act and stop acting like a child.

"okay! why dont we get something to eat. im pretty hungry." chenle asked and the younger nodded. they entered a korean bbq and ordered bulgogi for them to share. as they waited for their foods to be served, they conversed with each other.

"so how have you been. no harming yourself right?" chenle asked the boy. jisung shook his head and chenle smiled. "thats good, we're making progress." jisung shyly nodded his head and then felt a sudden warmth on his hand.

"jisung, i really want to help you overcome this. it pains me seeing you like this and hurting yourself. i will do anything so i can to help you."

actually it should be the other way around...

jisung embarrassingly rubbed his nape with his free hand. "thank you... i guess." he softly said. chenle smiled and removed his hand from jisungs hand and looked around to see their food coming.

"ah look, foods here!" the waiter placed their dishes in front of them and gave their thank you.

"lets eat!" chenle said before digging into their food. since the dish was big, they shared one cause they knew they wouldn't finish it all. (a/n: actually idk if the food is served in a large amount so lets just say it does).

"wah this is really good! i havent had such good food in a while..." jisung confessed while having a mouth full of food.

"really? oh wow i have to take to eat more often the . my treat!" chenle told the younger and jisung shook his head.

"no, lets split the bill... i don't want you paying for all of this."

"jisung its fine, just a few dollars means nothing to me." thats when jisung remembered, chenles rich. yikes.

"hmm okay then, thank you."

"of course." after having their bellies full, chenle payed for the bill and they went off.

to be continued

okay heres what i was try to describe:

✎okay heres what i was try to describe:

omg hes so cute 😔 i love him

also i was wondering if like yall would want heated scenes or not-

im not saying that chenle and jisung would... that's exactly what im saying-

well idk should i,, i know we shouldN'T sexualize the babies but its not like they gonna dO iT i guess heh-
just a thought

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️