Glinda's Date and Elpbie's Demons

Elphaba Thropp sat on her bed reading away to the book she just got. "Elphie" A sweet voice said.
"Yes Glinda".
"How do I look".
Elphaba looked up to Galinda Uppland she wear a pink dress which want to the knees it only had one strap. She wear a gold necklace which matched her hair with how gold it was. Elphaba know it was real by the way the necklacr lookedm
"Great Glin".
"Oh thanks Elphie". "Elphie", Elphaba thought at first she hated the name but now she loved it every time it came out of the blond girls mouth.
"Bye Elphie got to Go".
Glinda walked out the door. Elphaba waved.
If Elphaba could only say she loved Glinda but she couldn't she know she couldn't. In anger she made a fist and her eyes want form brown to green only to flash back to brown. "God I need to stop this before Glin gets hurt", Elphaba said to herself.
Elphaba has been like this for a long time the moster has just gotten worst to the point of becomeing a beast that can't be stopped. But she knows that soon she can't stay here beouse it's getting to the point of becomeing unstoppable.
Elphaba stopped thinking of the fear that she would have to leave her best friend and crush becouse of her fear of the Monster it might set it off.
Elphaba walked back to her bed and picked up her book and sat back down to read and calm herself.

But as for Glinda her date had been set up by her army father to a man named Boq a high member of the army and her fathers right hand man
"So Glinda hows collage going", Boq asked not taking his eyes off of Glinda for a minute. He moved his hand to grab hers just to have her move it away.
"Fine", is all that rolled out of her mouth. She thaough of the one she really wanted to be with Elphaba Thropp the tall green girl who had been her roommate snice the begining of the year. Once hateing one another now the bestest of friends and the love of her life.
Glinda was so deep in thought that she didn't see Boq holding her hand.
"Glinda".
"Um".
"You seem....well not all here".
"I am not....Just....Well thinking of things".
"Oh".
Soon they would get there food and eat. .
Elphaba on the other hand was haveing a fight with herself or it. It wanted out and it was not waiting. Elphaba couldn't fight anymore. Elphabas shirt and pants ripped she become Three feet taller and her normal skinny self become muscaler. Her eyes turned green and her already green skin changed to a light green.
It stood up and jumped thought the window of the room just the littlest thing can set it off the beast and monster of Elphaba Thropp. And we'll that thought of Glinda with someone else did it.

This is the test run of my new Book I want to see how it goes before I write more is I made I short to see how people think. If you like it comment and I will write more to this story.