Chapter 13

Today is the day for Disney. it is 1:58 in the morning and everyone is up and getting dressed. I walked to my room, opened my closet and pick out a light pink Dumbo T-shirt, Jean shorts and black vans and sunglasses.

I walked to the couch were séan was laying and he was still asleep "babe wake upp" I pulled his shirt gently, "why?" he asked with his sleepy voice "because we're heading to Disney in two minutes and don't worry I got everything packed for you" I told him.

"thank you baby" He said while sitting up and he kissed my cheek "your welcome sleepy head" I said while giggling.

He got up and He grabbed my hand and we walked to grab our stuff and put our suitcases in the car.

"Hey guys!" Amy said, "hey Amy" I said while smiling.

"hey" He said while doing a girly voice "y'all are cute" She said while laughing "thank you" He said while chucking.

"Can Hannah ride with me?" He asked, "yeah of course she can, kenz is riding with Dan, Lia is riding with Phil and mark is riding with me if that's alright?" She asked.

"yeah it's alright, I asked because I'm going to go shopping with her before we head to Disney" He said, "Awe, that's so sweet!" She said.

I layed down on the couch watching sponge bob until he was done talking to Amy.

"Hey amy?" He whispered "yeah?" She asked "do you think it's the right time for me to ask her?" He asked "ask Hannah what?" She asked.

"to marry me" He said, "yeah you should jack, it been 3 years since you two got together" She said happily.

"okay, I'm going to do it when we get to Disney, thank you so much Amy" He told her "your welcome bud" She said while helping mark loading their things into their car.

"Hey Hannah, we're going to leave early so we can go shopping" Jack said "alright" I said as we gotten into the car and drove off to the mall.

He parked the car,got out and opened the door for me "thank you but I'm not leaving until I get a kiss" I told him playfully "you'll get a whole lot of kisses at Disney" He said while gave me a wink and then he locked the car doors and grabbed my hand and we walked into the mall.

"Want to go into hot topic first?" He asked "yeah" I said and then we walked into hot topic.

We looked around and then I found some outfits in the store, that are really cute: