Chapter 8

Hey everybody :3 this chapter is going to be a bit different than all the others but I hope everybody enjoys it💕 and I do not hate Rami (the guy who plays Josh), I love the little bean so please don't take anything that goes on in the story but anyways let's hop into the story...

Mark parked the car "we stopped because I know everyone wants to get snacks" mark said while getting out of the car, we all got out after him.

Jack and I walked into the gas station "I'll be right over by the candy bars Hannah" He said while walking over there.

I walked over to the chips and the drinks I felt someones hands covering my mouth "I missed you sweetheart" The voice said while covering my eyes too "your coming with me."
The voice told me.

'It's that bitch again' I thought to myself, I kicked him in the knees "now now Hannah, you don't me want to get hurt do you?" Rami asked sarcastically while putting me into his car, shut the door and drove off.

Jack turned around noticing that I'm not there "hannah?" He asked out loud "Hannah?!",
"Shit!!" He said while running outside to mark, Dan and Phil.

"hey bro what's wrong??" Dan asked "h-hannah.." He said while out of breath, "Hannah what?" Phil asked worried. "She's gone!" He told them "what do you mean she's gone?!" Mark said while turning around quickly.

"I was just looking at candy bars and she was looking at the chips and when I looked up she was fucking gone!" He said while crying a little bit,  "I know who took her jack" Mark said while looking at him "who?" He asked
"Rami" Jack told Mark.

Mark opened the car door,  "we better go find her before he does anything to her.   Who knows what he could be doing to her!"  Mark told him while getting into the car  "we need to go now!" Jack told Dan, Phil and mark while getting back into the car and Dan and Phil does the same.

Meanwhile..
Rami stopped, got me out of the car, tied me up to a chair and removed the blindfold "now we finally got alone time." He said while grinning "don't you fucking dare about thinking about touching me!" I told him while trying getting out of the ropes that are tied around my hands and feet.

"oh you'll enjoy it if I do sweetheart" He told me while taking a step closer. "Your little boyfriend doesn't love you, I do." He told me while taking a another step closer to me,
"Bullshit!" I yelled.

"Oh really? I can prove it to you" He told me while bending down to the length of the chair.

"your a fucking gross human bean!"
I told him while looking away from him. "Oh really, when we were dating, you didn't say that, didn't you? I bet you think I am still hot."
He said while standing up again

'Hannah no do not fall for his fucking tricks!' I told myself.

"I-i don't!" I told him while shuddering because his mouth is right by my ear "oh but your wrong" He told me in a deep voice.

"now how about this" He said while looking at me "what?" I asked in a pissed off voice. "You'll do whatever I tell you too and I won't punish you but if you don't than I'll punish you." He told me "w-what kind of punishments?" I asked "oh you'll see" He told me while winking "now I'm going to untie you sweetheart" He told me while he untied me.

"now if you don't listen to me, this will happen" He told me while he started to cut me "Stop! Please!, I'll listen to you!"
I cried while covering up my arm.

"alright, now we don't want that to happen now would we?" He asked "n-no" I said while looking down to the floor while tears are falling.

"hey sweetheart, I know what will cheer you up" He said while he lifted my head "what-" I asked but got interrupted by his lips onto mine. I turned my head the other way.

"oh come on" He told me while looking at me "I don't like you that way."

I told him while I rubbed my wrist were the line marks are. He looked at me "you didn't do what I told you to do." Rami told me while pulling out the knife again "please-" I cried but he started to cut my arms again and a little bit of my face, "Stop!!" I yelled while crying but i got interrupted again by someone knocking  on the door.

he covered my mouth while he dragged me into this flooring door "Help!!" I Yelled while hitting the door but I got no answer.

Rami opened the door "hello?" Rami asked a little bit nervously "is Hannah here?" Dan asked "n-no" He said while studdering "I know she's fucking here!" Jack told him while pushing him way through,  jack listened carefully.

"H-H-HELP" I yelled louder than before while hitting the door again while trying to covering my cuts and trying to breath, jack hears me screaming.

"I knew it!" He said while Opening the floor door and carefully pulled me out noticing a lot of blood "you fucking monster!!" Jack yelled,  Rami got the knife and was about to hurt Jack but than mark slit his throat, "you fucking deserve it!" Mark yelled while looking at him. "Now let's fucking get out of here.
Jack told us,  I tried to walk but my knees are also cut and they are hurting really badly "but first let's call the 911" Mark told Jack, he gets his phone out and calls 911, about a few minutes they arrived, he went with me to the hospital and mark, Dan and Phil are going to meet us there.