Chapter 3

"Guys please give her a warm welcome" he said while recording a video "I can leave if you want?" I ask him while I felt really uncomfortable, he turn around to look at me "please stay Hannah" He said while giving me the puppy eyes "only if you really want me to then, I will" I told him "I really do want you to stay" he said "then I will stay" I said "thank you" he said while opening up for a hug.

We both stood there hugging for a couple of minutes "since we didn't have dinner yet, what do you say about going to Starbucks with me and then to McDonald's?" he asked "yeah that would be great" I said "alright I will get change and we will go after" He told me "alright guys so we're going to end this video early because Hannah and i are going to get something to eat and get some coffee so if you liked it, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! *in a very deep voice* high fives all around *wapush wapush* AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!

he stops recording, puts his camera away "I will be right back Hannah" he said while walking down stairs, i walk back into my room, i change into a Blue jean jacket, black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and brown shoes.

I walked to the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone, put it in my pocket and walked down stairs, that's when i see jack standing by the door looking fine as hell, waiting for me (Yes I know that he doesn't have green hair in this picture but please bare with me

(Yes I know that he doesn't have green hair in this picture but please bare with me.)

"You ready to go?" he asked "y-yeah" I told him "let's go" He said while opening the door for me "thank you" I said while walking out to his car "your welcome" he said, we both got in the car, buckled up and he starts driving

*25 minutes later*

Jack drives to Starbucks, he orders a mocha frappe and i oder a white chocolate mocha frappe, he pays for them and starts to driving again.

we both shortly see a McDonald's, he parks the car, gets out and open the door for me "thanks Jack" I said while getting out "no problem Hannah" he said while closing the car door and locking it up, we both walk into McDonald's and wait in line, "what can I get you guys?" The worker asked "two hamburgers, two fries and two large pops please" he asked "coming right up sir" the worker told him while handing me and Jack the drinks.