Chapter 7

"what time is it?" i asked while looking out of the window to make sure he didn't follow us, "it's midnight" he told me while parking his car into the garage and than he shut the garage door and we got out of his car while he locked the car up "I didn't want to go with him, i wanted to stay with you" I said while walking up stairs "wait what?" he said while looking at me.

I stopped walking "he forced me to go with him and pulse i really don't like him that way" I said while walking once again but than he walked in front of me "who do you like than?" he asked me "I like you jack" I told him "you do?" He asked "yes" I told him again "I like you too" He told me while walking closer to me.

he wrapped his arms around my waist while we looked at each other in the eyes and before I knew it, we start to kiss.

After a few minutes we both pulled away while both of us noticed that Phil, Dan and mark was looking at us.

"It's about fucking time bro!" Mark said while clapping with Dan and Phil.

"now let's eat you two love birds, we are starving!" Phil said sarcastically and than everyone laughed.

I walked to Jack and mark "hey is it alright if I sit here with you guys?" I asked them, "yeah of course" Mark told me while smiling "here you can sit by me Hannah" Jack told me while pulling up a seat by him, I sat down and than he put his arm around me.

"Hey mark?" Jack ask him "yeah bro what's up?" he asked while eating his pizza "can we stay at amy and your place until we can find a new place?" Jack asked him  "yeah you can,but is everything okay?" He asked him "actually no mark, we are both scared that Josh will try hurting us" Jack told mark "we can have a movie night at mine and Amy's place tonight if you guys want to?" Mark asked him "we can" He said "alright" Mark said while standing up and walks over to Dan and Phil.

It took us a couple of hours to get everything packed but we finally got done packing "hannah,you ready?" he asked while holding my hand "y-yeah" i told him while looking at a shadow figure that is at the window "hey what's wrong?" he asked while looking at me "do you see that shadow figure too? or is it just me?" i asked while pointing at the window, "hannah let's go now." he told me while we both ran to the car and as soon as both of us got in, josh came out side holding a knife "Dammit!" Josh yelled while we drove off "hey jack, i know a way better safer place" mark told him while driving.