Chapter 2

Star and Eclipsa stood there not knowing what to say. "I think you're mixed up, I'm not a real member of the butterfly family. Who are you anyways" said Star. "Oh, I'm Petunia. I come from the pie folk from pie island" said Petunia bowing. Star looked at Eclipsa then back at Petunia. "Can we please talk" asked Petunia. "Of course" said Eclipsa. As she lead them to a room with a cozy couch and a coffee table. They all sat on the couch and Petunia layed a scroll she had in her hands on the coffee table. "A family tree?" asked Star. Petunia nodded and put another scroll, this one still rolled up, on the table. "I don't understand" said Eclipsa cradling Meteora. "Well when I heard of Star giving up the thrown to you Eclipsa, I started doing some research. I actually found someone quite interesting" said Petunia. She pointed to the family tree.

"As you can see here is Eclipsa" said Petunia pointing to the picture of Eclipsa

"As you can see here is Eclipsa" said Petunia pointing to the picture of Eclipsa. "Then there's Eclipsa's mom, Solaria" continued Petunia. "Solaria's brother, Jushtin, or Eclipsa's uncle is also a part of the family tree" finished Petunia. "Yeah, so" asked Star. "Well you see I did some digging of pie folk families earlier in the year and I think I found something in my research" said Petunia. She held up the other scroll then layed it out flat on the table.

"I made this family tree

"I made this family tree. As you can see on the first family tree, Jushtin doesn't have a child" said Petunia. "But that's impossible because I saw my cousin. Her name was Fleace" said Eclipsa. "Exactly, he had a daughter. I don't know why it wasn't written down. But anyways, Eclipsa when was the last time, before you were put into the crystal, that you saw your uncle and Fleace" asked Petunia. "Well he died in the war with the monsters like my mother. I never knew what happened to my aunt Recluza and my cousin Fleace" said Eclipsa. A few tears formed in her eyes but she held them back. "Well, actually I think I know what happened to them" replied Petunia. "You do?" asked Eclipsa.