Chapter 2: The Basement

Editor: Quick reminder for those who read her other books. We are working out some stuff. Also we both have other work too so we may be late with chapters.

Chapter 2:The Basement

Normal P.O.V

Amy sat in her homeroom class going over her notes from first period. The teacher seemed nice and didn't really questioned her. Though she did see some of the girls give her some dirty looks seeing how Shadow and Knuckles hangout around her between the bell. They didn't realize how Amy had some classes with my friends.

Her 3rd period was P.E. which was both good and bad. Doing it nice and early in the morning but going to be sweaty for 3 classes. She walked to the locker rooms as she dropped her backpack infront but sees Rouge and Blaze. Amy smiles walking into the locker room, she headed to her locker number changing fast before skipping over to the door.

"No hon wait up for us will ya." She heard behind her. Skipping to a halt she turn to Rouge and Blaze who changed too into their uniforms. "Ugh can you believe we have to change into these tacky clothes.." Rouge complained about almost anything that didn't suit her style. "Well it's good to not wear clothes that make it hard to move around in" Blaze says. Amy smiles as her two friends who were completely opposite of each other get along.

"Well if it isn't the beautiful trio!" A male voice said. Rouge made a huff rolling her eyes "And if it isn't the biggest chump on the block..." Rouge said snapping. Blaze glare daggers at someone behind me. Turning back to the entrance of the school yard was Scourge the Hedgehog.

He looked like sonic without his shades but his quills were a lime green as his eyes were blue as the sky. He smirk showing his sharp fangs making me shudder with disgust of how he doesn't kill with those. "Heh and don't blare it out baby~" he snaps back at Rouge before pointing at me "Heard you a big hero now pinkie...though they took away that WONDERFUL voice from you" he snickers.

Rouge steps infront of me throwing her hands on her hips. Oh Scourge is getting it now. "Well at least she didn't run like a sorry dog with its tail between its legs pissing his pant from one rocket!" Man...if looks could kill, Scourge would be dead on the spot.

Blaze walked infront of me too "Sorry Scourge but we have somewhere to be and we can't be absent" she said very calmly even though I could see her tail flicking around.

He gives us a chuckle before standing to the side as we walked by. Though I could still hear his sinister laugh in the back of my mind.

The coach gave out roll call as kids stood up when their name was called. "Amelia Rose!" The coach yelled as I stood up. I could see people's head turn to look at me as some whispered stuff. He kept going down the names and it was in alphabetical order so of course Rouge is last. Seeing though how everyone almost is watching me I can't help but feel like punching those pity faces out of this world. "Rouge Jewelies!" he yells. "Here honey and might I say you look like a snack in those gym shorts~" Rouge says flirtly. 

I can't help but smile holding back a laugh as the coaches face almost goes red. "Miss Rouge I can send you to the principal office right now" Rouge swayed her hip at him "Sounds tempting~" she says as some if the classmates laugh.

We were assigned to run some laps around the track it seemed. Rouge got lucky being sent to the office or she would have been complaining the whole time.

"Amy, are you sure you are okay?" Blaze says as we are speed walking. I give her a soft nod as we come to our last lap. "Hey I'll race ya!" Blaze says tapping my shoulder.