Evolve

Last Time:

The headmistress declared the third corridor safe for all students at breakfast the next morning ... if she was allowing this then the Dark Lord must be gone, but then where did he go?

XXXXXXXXXX

"This is going to be so cool!" said Ron as they ran over to take a spot in the group of students with Hermione, Neville and Michael. The redhead grinned as he saw his two older twin brothers with Harry who was pointing some hand held device around to show them something.

Hermione was giddy too despite being a muggle-born, "We're all going to see places I've never been so this should be fun!"

"Yay! I can't wait even if I'm stuck with the git professor." Michael exclaimed.

"Ok everyone! Silence!" Minerva called and nodded in satisfaction as silence fell over all the students standing in the courtyard. "This field trip will be two hours long and you will be back by lunch. Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Professor Riddle and Professor Burbage will be overseeing the trip. I expect everyone to behave. Stay in pairs and if you get separated return to the front of the building and wait. Now everyone leave the top part of your robes behind and remember your ties are charmed to get warm at ten minutes before it's time to leave so do be at the tent on time. Have a good trip!"

Michael grumbled as he shrugged off his robe leaving him in the rest of his uniform, "Why do we need to leave our robes behind?"

"Because it's really the only thing that muggles might find odd with a uniform." Harry comment absentmindedly as a house elf appear to take the kids' robes.

"And you're an expert?" Michael huffed rudely instantly putting all the Slytherins on the defensive.

"You're brother is the only reason we get to go on these trips and that's because he knew enough to convince the professors while you never even noticed an issue." Pansy said with a smirk. "You should be thanking him."

"For what? Setting up boring muggle trips?" Michael argued simply for the sake of arguing ...

"This is going to be so cool." Ron's voice drawing everyone's attention to Harry who was playing back the footage for everyone.

"We're all going to see places I've never been so this should be fun," came Hermione.

"Yay! I can't wait even if I'm stuck with the git professor." Michael exclaimed.

Harry looked up and held up the camera, "Muggle pensive." The red haired Slytherin shrugged off the glare he was getting from Michael who was pissed at being busted. Fred and George grinned as they just witnessed their crush's talents in pranking, which they decided was a huge turn on, and the professors couldn't resist looking amused.

Albus looked around and saw everyone was ready, "Hold on tightly everyone." With that said the portkey was activated and everyone reappeared under a specially charmed tent the American Embassy recommended using for these trips to keep muggles from seeing their comings and goings. The tent was set up in front of a far more modern building that was already impressive to the students who were quickly filing into the building of a museum dedicated to space and technology ...

"Not fair." Michael snapped as the hand of a certain professor stopped him from running ahead.

Severus was unaffected by Michael's glare as the shorter twin was made to stay within view and therefore not allowed to jumped into an interactive exhibit like the other students, "Despite having to watch that brat this was a great idea. I've never seen these students take to anything muggle related like this before." He said clearly in awe at the wizards and witches were clamoring to see the amazing inventions. The simple television screen on the wall, which was only there to recount the lunar landing, was a big draw. What was really funny to the professors is that Harry deliberately kept quiet when his peers asked question forcing the purebloods to choose between pride or asking a muggle-born for help ...