Omg Guy Fieri???????

After Gordan Ramsey vored you and threw you back up, you saw ur new man, Guy Fieri. He was so nice to you, he sneezed on ur feet when you asked, he let you step on him, what a gentleman. But it all changed on the day he took you to flavor town.

It was a lovely night, Wednesday my dudes, to be exact. Guy Fieri just finished making you some banging faita poppers before Netflix and chilling with you. Ya'll were watching Gordan Ramsey scream at adults about how to properly bake a potato, it made you a little shook but it's okay because Papi Fieri was there to protect you.

"Hey, my lil slice of pizza, when do we start the toe sucking because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I want to UwU." Fieri said. Now lifting up ur foot towards his mouth. You went a tomato red as he shoved you're whole foot into his mouth. He sucked for what seemed like hours before biting off one of your toes. So hawt omg.

"9 more to go." he whispered, making your heels squeal. He sprinkled some garlic salt onto the next toe, nibbling at it for awhile before crunching into it. The next toes were covered in paprika, this time he was greedy and slid your leg down his throat. He stopped at your knee and started chewing it took him awhile but he finally got it and swallowed.

But then it happened. Someone knocked on the door. Fieri went quiet, holding a finger over his lips telling you to stay quiet as well. It was too late, he already knew you two were there. The door came down with a crash and guess who walked in? Gordan Ramsey. You couldn't run, one of your legs was eaten. This was his plan all along, he knew Guy Fieri would do this.

You watched in horror as Gordan chomped down on Fieri's had and vored him like a snake. Then he turned to you with a large smile on his face.

"I found the lamb sauce." He stated grabbing you and shoving you into his mouth violently. The stomach felt more tight with Fieri with you, the two of you held each other tightly as the stomach acid slowly rose up to dissolve your meat.

This was the end of your trip to flavor town.

Welp, this is here now. A friend of mine requested a Gordan Ramsey x Guy Fieri x Reader fanfic, so i did It but made it worse than it was supposed to be. Leave requests in the comments below and I'll do em when I can. Thank you so much for reading, I love you all.

That one annoying thot

~Apricity