Chapter 18 - breakdown

~Five months later~ (ps sry abt all these time skips, it's just to move the story along)

Elijah's Pov (oooooo)

"Ok guys, this is how the prank will work. So, Ethan went out to get groceries so, while he's doing that Amy and I are going to pretend we're hooking up." Amy then pops into the frame and smiles wide.

"Hopefully this goes well and Ethan can forgive us, but in the mean time let's tell everyone, ya?" I shut the camera off and laugh. We had already told everyone and gotten their reactions on it which, by the way, was a bit hard considering we had to track everyone down first. Hopefully, just hopefully we got everyone filled in.

I get a text from Ethan saying he's on his way, i tell Amy and we get ready. I take off my shirt and get under my covers while Amy messes up her hair and make up a little bit. She joins me under the covers and we decide to randomly start talking about random stuff. After about a ten minute wait, we hear the front door open and close, I brace myself for my brothers outburst for when he comes into my room and sees Amy and I in the situation we are in. I listen intently to the light footsteps, creep up the stairs.

Ethan isn't that light of a walker.

"Elijah?" Shit. We didn't tell y/n. How in the world could I forget about my own damn girlfriend?

"Uh hey Elijah you told y/n right?"

"No, I thought you did?" I answer with more of a question and before we can fix ourselves, the doorknob starts to turn.

y/n's pov

I walk in the front door, ready to go to sleep after visiting Sub's grave and having a 'conversation' with him I guess you could say. I missed him. So damn much, but I mean, at least I have people who care about me right? I sigh trudge upstairs towards Elijah's room and hear voices in the said room.

He's just recording. It's nothing.

That's when I hear a girls voice. He started recording with girls now? I raise an eyebrow and call for my boyfriend, "Elijah?" That's when the voices get more frantic. I get worried and slowly turn the doorknob to my boyfriend and I's room only, when I open it, I see a shirtless Elijah and hair a-mess Amy.

"Oh-oh my god..." A hand flies up to my mouth as tears flood from my eyes and come down like waterfalls onto my cheeks. Emotions overwhelm me as everything goes into slow motion and I watch the two frantically wave their arms at me and shake their heads, Elijah tearing up as I just stand their in complete and utter shock. Coming to my senses I quickly shut the door and rush downstairs, Elijah and Amy calling my name as they do so. Ignoring them I notice Ethan in the doorway struggling to carry in groceries.

"Ethan, w-we need t-to g-go." I stutter as I make him drop his groceries and head to his car. He can't see what I just saw. It would break him more than this broke me.

"Y/n? What's going on, why are you crying?" I don't answer him till we are both inside his car and he's starting it.

"E-elijah and-and Amy are h-hooking up." I gasp out hugging my knees claw to my chest, letting my head rest in between them.

"Their what?" Ethan asks completely flabbergasted, he was on the brink of tears when I told him. This is why I didn't want him seeing. I couldn't hold it in much longer, I sobbed and wailed and cried till my nose was runny and it felt like i was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. Ethan drove us away from the house to go, somewhere, I don't exactly know where though. I loved him. I really did, I loved his hair, his laugh, his smile, the way his eyes lit up when he looked at me, surely he must've stopped seeing me like that and just got bored. But why hurt Ethan in the process of hurting me?

***

hehe, hi :)

Yes, I'm back and i've updated, go me! School has been really hectic lately so I won't update a lot (like i update a lot anyways) again i'm so sorry, but enjoy this chapter and i'll update, when i update!

peace :)