Chapter 15 ~ Ice cream and roller coasters

Shit, crap, fuck, help me.

Today, I am going on a date. Not just any date. My very first date, in almost ten years, with my now official boyfriend. And now, I only have an hour to get ready. I'm fucked, am I right?

Fuck. I'm so, so going to ruin this.

So here is a list of all the things I am freaking out about.

1. I'm procrastinating and freaking the fuck out.

2. He's sort of famous and our date could be interrupted.

3. Something could go horribly fucking wrong.

4. I'm swearing too much.

5. I have nothing to wear.

6. I'm socially awkward.

7. I'm going to embarrass myself.

8. I have no fucking clue where we're going.

So there's my list of that. How screwed am I? Very, very screwed. Not even a few minutes ago I had texted Ava and asked her for help so here she is, digging through my closet, looking for something she said would be, and I quote, 'hot'. What the hell does that even mean?

"Ok y/n I found these light ripped jeans you can wear, give me a few more seconds and I'll find you a shirt. Oh! Grab your checkered black vans, they'll go great with this!" She pulled out a off the shoulders, black top and tossed them at me.

"Uhm, ok?" I sighed and took the clothing and shoes she gave me and headed into the bathroom. I shrugged on the top and slid the jeans on and then slipped the shoes on. I checked myself in the mirror and gave a crooked smile.

Not too shabby y/n... not too shabby.

Before I could open the door fully Ava pulled me out and shoved me into a chair. I yelped in surprise while Ava started grabbing supplies.

"What the hell?" I yelled a little. Ava shrugged it off and grabbed a brush. She pulled and twisted and yanked on my hair till it had no more tangled or knotted parts. She then proceeded to straighten/curl my hair.

"Ok I'm ready!" I smiled getting up.

"Like hell you are." Ava said pushing me back down. "We still have makeup to do." I groaned rubbing my back from impact and pouted as she got to work. I told her not full glam -because I really don't want to be a try hard and go full out drag queen on this date- so all she did was pretty natural, you could tell I was wearing makeup, but it wasn't much.

"Now I'm done?"

"Now your done." Ava smiled and stared at her 'masterpiece'. "Oh I'm so proud, my lil' y/n is all grown up." She sniffed and wiped a fake tear. I rolled my eyes laughing and grabbed my black and white wind breaker.

"Shit, Elijah's probably coming to get me soon." I said looking at the time. I put on the jacket and headed downstairs.

"Have fun n/n, don't get pregnant!" I heard Ava called as I opened the front door. I laughed, a blush creeping up my face and walked down the steps, seeing Elijah's car pull up.

"Hey Lije." I smiled and hopped in. I could tell he blushed slightly at the new nickname.

"Hey, you uh you, you look really uhm good..." Elijah's face turned an even brighter red as he looked at me. I smiled and laughed at his antics and kissed his cheek.

"You look very handsome yourself." He had worn a pair of khakis and just a regular navy blue t-shirt.

"Shall we head off m'lady?" He asked, grabbing my hand, giving it a quick kiss.