Horn Dog

Last Time:

Sarutobi glanced at the slight blush on the blonde's cheeks and gave a knowing smile, (Ahhh young love ... he better not hurt Naruto.) Little did he know a certain fox was thinking the same thing.

XXXXXXXXXX

He tossed one way ... nope, he tossed the other way ... not working, nothing could help Kakashi Hatake get to sleep.

He finally gave up and sat up in his bed, (I know something is wrong with Naruto ... it's like he's avoiding me.) The very thought scared him. He didn't want to lose Naruto he ... he loved him.

Yes, he may not be good at expressing his feelings, but he new how he felt about his commander, Hell, he was sure he fell in love before he even knew who it was behind bat mask. The respect he held for Bat became greater than his respect for his late sensei, Minato.

Why?

Give up, that's what his sensei said to do if you lose a sense. Just give up.

That wasn't even something Naruto considered!

When Naruto lost his senses of hearing and sight he found a way and never gave up!

Hearing is usually the process where sound waves move into the ears and is decoded as sound in the brain, but Naruto's ears were damaged beyond repair so he couldn't do that.

but what are sound waves? Vibrations ... and those can be felt by the skin ...

So he sent chakra into every inch of his skin to train it and enhance it to the point where he could pick up the tiniest vibes from someone's heart and he used that to paint a picture of the world around him.

He can't see color, but he could tell each scar you have under your clothes or if you're injured even when it's inside the body.

He can't hear your voice with his ears, but he can feel the sound waves of your voice with his skin.

Yes, it has disadvantages, for example too many vibes at once can blur what he feels making everything difficult to read and if the vibes are too strong, like in that flash bomb, it can hurt or even paralyze him. However, the stubborn blonde wouldn't let that stop him. He has Kyuubi and his bat summons to provide backup when he needs it.

Kakashi couldn't help but fall for him even though it's unlikely the blonde would ever feel the same. The silver haired ninja couldn't take Naruto avoiding him though so he left to find the one who captured his heart.

He went to the caves that Bat was known to train in and entered. He followed the winding passages until he came to a camp or at least a place with a sleeping bag and some supplies, but no Naruto in sight. The sound of rushing water caught his attention and the silver haired anbu went to check it out. A large open cavern with a large pond was what he found as he followed the sounds, which were coming from a beautiful waterfall spilling into the pond and there he was. The very sexy person Kakashi was searching for was bathing in the waterfall.

Naruto wrapped a towel around his waist as he climbed out of the pond, which was when he smelled ... blood? That's when he felt Kakashi on the floor with blood coming out of his nose!

The blonde blushed before glaring at a small bat on the cave wall, "Really? Were you not going to give me a warning?"

The bat giggled, "You said to warn you if an enemy was coming. He isn't an enemy and he likes what he sees."

"You can go." The bat disappeared and a blushing Naruto dragged the passed out ninja to his campsite.

Kakashi slowly came to, "Wow, I feel like I saw the most beautiful person world." He mumbled.

"And who would that be?" Kakashi was instantly wide awake and bolted up right when he heard Naruto's voice.

The silver haired ninja gulped and scratched the back of his head sheepishly as he looked at his commander, "I ummm weeell ... it was an accident I swear! I wouldn't peep deliberately! Not that you don't have a hot peep worthy body, you do ... I'm going to shut up now."

Naruto blushed, he wanted to change the subject fast, that's when he remembered something, "Actually I'm glad you're here, I have something to tell you about this mission ... more specifically the masked man."

"You've confirmed his identity, haven't you?"

The blonde nodded, a part of him dreaded telling Kakashi, but he knew he had to, "Yes ... we suspected for a while, but now we confirmed it ... it's Obito Uchiha ... Kakashi?"

Kakashi stood up and paced the cave floor, he wasn't sure how to feel, "Obito's alive and he's the ..."

Naruto was concerned so he went over to the ninja, "We found out yesterday and I thought you should be the first to know ... Kakashi, are you alright?" The blonde carefully analyzed Kakashi's vibes.

"I'm ... fine ... I thought he was dead, but he's not and he's doing all these stupid things, why?"

The 16 year old anbu commander shook his head, "I don't know, but it might have something to do with Rin's death ... in the report it states that the Mist ninja who took her were killed,"

Kakashi blinked before smacking his palm to his face, "I didn't kill them so he could've done it when I passed out and after Rin ... if he saw ..."

The blonde laid a hand on Kakashi's shoulder, "It wasn't your fault and blaming yourself won't help anyone."

A  gasp slipped passed Naruto lips as he was pulled into a hug by Kakashi and pressed against the slightly taller ninja's strong chest, "Thank you, Naruto, for telling me."

Naruto could feel that Kakashi wanted to say something, "Kakashi, I can see a lot of things like scars." He traced his finger along the silver haired ninja's shirt where a scar was hiding underneath. "I can see your heartbeat." He placed his hand on Kakashi's chest and felt the heart beat race. "I can also tell when someone is not saying something ... you can talk to me, you know."

"... will you let me try something?" Naruto nodded and Kakashi lowered his mask. The blonde's heart raced as the older ninja cupped his face and pressed their lips together. It was a slow tender kiss. Naruto quickly became addicted to the taste of his teammate.

When they pulled apart Naruto whimpered and pressed his lips back on Kakashi's making the older ninja lose what restraint he had left. He deepened the kiss as he lowered Naruto to the sleeping bag. Their clothes came off. Kakashi gently caressed the tan skin drinking down the sweet moans he earned with each touch.

Naruto winced as he felt a finger penetrate his entrance and Kakashi froze, he didn't want to hurt him, "Kakashi ahhh don't stop!"

"Are you sure?" When Naruto nodded he continued preparing the blonde and soon he was in between Naruto's legs with the tip of his cock lined up with Naruto's entrance. "Ready?"

"Yes ahhh K-Kakashi ahhh!" Naruto moaned as the hard manhood pushed passed his inner ring of muscle and buried itself deep into him. After giving Naruto some time to adjust he started thrusting slowly making the blonde thrash and moan under him.

Kakashi felt Naruto tighten around as he moaned louder when he slammed into something deep in the blonde. He adjusted so he would hit that spot every time.

"Kakashi I-I ahh I'm c-cumming!"

"Me too ahhhh let's cum together!" They both came hard pouring their cum om or in the other and fell asleep together in the sleeping bag together.

A beautiful relationship started, but there's still a mission to do. Can they stay with each other with the obstacles coming their way?