Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.

Start from the beginning

Izuku stopped and thought but suddenly he was tackled and taken away. Momo and Izuku stopped in alley as izuku looked at momo who was panting.

"Yaoyoruzu-chan? Thanks" izuku said as he sat down to recover a little from the beat down he recieved

"It's nothing, i had to get us out of there, we were in a pinch" momo said catching her breath.

"So, any plan?" Izuku asked momo who was startled and turned towards izuku as she asked " Why the sudden change?"

"All might said something" izuku said and momo looked at him curiously " He said if i keep thinking like this, i mean jeep fighting for fun, i could...lose someone close to me, do you think so too?" He asked looking at her for an answer.

Momo didn't know what to say, she was shocked all might said something like this but she then sighed and said " He is correct midoriya-kun"

Izuku hearing this looked down as momo continued " But at the same time he is wrong"

Izuku looked up confused as she said " You can have fun in all fights, but try to control yourself midoriya-kun when something or more specifically lives are at stake. During friendly battles or spars you can have fun all you want."

Izuku understood that and nodded smiling at her as he hugged her and said " I knew you would understand, you are the best"

Momo blushed a little and izuku broke the hug and said seriously " Well? Have you got a plan?"

She nodded and explained to him as he smirked and added some of his own detail as they got out of the alley.

Momo made a cannon and shot it at all might who saw it coming and dodged as he laughed and taunted " You can't get me with the same move twice, you have to come up with something better than that."

"Who said that was to hit you?" Momo retorted as all might's eye widened and he looked for izuku until he was hit by lightning and shouted in pain

Izuku was behind a car and used his electric field move to trap all might in a electric field, even being hit by lightning all might kicked a nearby car which flew at izuku who laid on the floor to avoid getting his head blown off, while he still maintained his move.

"Now! Yaoyoruzu!" Izuku shouted as momo had successfully created another cannonball and loaded it in the cannon.

she then shouted "On it" and fired the cannon again which hit all might in the gut and he flew back, izuku using the oppurtunity formed a Chidori and ran forward, jumping upwards when near all might.

Just as he appeared over all might his fist coming down, izuku threw his special kunai with his other hand behind all might, vanishing just as the kunai hit the ground and appearing behind him to hit the chidori but all might was faster and grabbed his fist which lead to the chidori diffusing.

Izuku jumped upward and kneed all might in the chin, who flipped back and kneeled on the ground as a trail of blood came from his mouth which he wiped using the sleeve of his costume.

Izuku ran at all might and hit him with a kick in the gut, but all might caught the kick and izuku twisted and used his other leg to kick all might in the face.

All might skidded back a little as izuku ran at greater speed and punched, all might tilting his head dodged it and grabbed his arm and pushed his palm in his gut as izuku winced and all might threw him onto a car as he said " Ouch. That hurt"

All Might grinned and said " What happened Hero? Why are you being so sloppy? Getting tired?" but izuku smirked and said "Who said that i wanted to hit you? I was just a distraction that, lead you right where we wanted you to be."