Dakota couldn't help smile at the angel. "That's not gonna work, bubba." She tells him, pulling his hand away from her head.

"I wish it would."

"I know, but nothing's ever easy." She pats his hand before releasing it. "Don't worry about me, I'll be okay."

"I know you will, but I still worry." Cas says softly.

Dakota wraps her arms around Cas in a tight hug, thanking him quietly as he returns the hug.

Ever since Billie told them that she was able to take away their pain, to give them peace--Dakota hasn't stopped thinking about it. She's never had peace before, she doesn't know what it feels like to just stop fighting.

"So the show's tonight?" Cas questions Sam and Dean, Dakota stands next to him in a dazed state

"That's what she said." Sam informs, casting a worried glance at his niece.

"Can Lucifer even sing or play an instrument?" Cas asks. crossing his arms over his chest. Dakota blinks as she comes out of her daze, she glances at Cas as she realizes he's completely serious.

"I doubt they offer Intro to Guitar in the cage." Dean states, glancing over at Sam briefly, the younger Winchester looks uncomfortable before he masks it.

"Like it matters. What Lucifer made that woman do has got nothing to do with music." Crowley tells them, brushing off Dean's sarcasm. "It's about devotion."

"Come again?" Dean questions with a furrowed brow. Dakota leans against him tiredly, hiding her face in his back.

"You little people wouldn't understand," Crowley sneers, "but I've been a king. Having people look at you like you're everything, know that once they buy in, you can make them do anything, it's intoxicating."

"Well, that's super creepy." Dean drawls sarcastically.

"Okay, so this concert, all these people, what is--what is Lucifer planning to do?" Cas inquires, Dakota sighs and digs her face further into Dean's back, making the Winchester glance at her in confusion and concern.

"Nothing good." Sam answers, eyebrows drawn in with worry.

"Is Rowena--"

"Dear mother says that once we catch Lucifer, she'll show, no sooner." Crowley cuts Cas off, answering his unfinished question.

"Well, without Rowena, we're outgunned." Dean says.

"With her, we're outgunned." Dakota admits quietly.

"It doesn't matter, guys. This is our shot." Sam presses. "We just gotta find out where he's playing tonight."

"All right, let's get to work." Dean orders them, grasping Dakota's forearm gently, pulling her off to the side.