Chapter Thirteen.

Start from the beginning

This relationship is slight more...Intimate shall we say? Freed's undeniable love is clear; but Laxus's un-approachable demeanour makes his little reactions or more friend-like (or in our case romantic-like) boundaries even more important when evaluating their relationship.
-[]-

"You what?" Makarov yells. His tone surrounding the guild hall menacingly. Everyone visibly pales - especially Sting and Rogue- at the expansion of the said guild master. Despite the small group consisting of Gray, Natsu, Laxus, Freed, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, Levy, Sting and Rogue sitting casually around a table. The master seem to bring it upon himself to raise his volume (and increase his size for that matter) drastically. Alerting the whole guild of their small situation.

'Why is it always Natsu that angers the guild master?'

Lucy shakes her head, emphasising her displeasure with the current situation. Erza, noticing this, swings her arm around Lucy's shoulders comfortingly. Bringing the said celestial mage closer. Lucy smiles, leaning against the surprisingly comfortable armour.

"How can you be hugging? Why didn't you guys tell me that Makarov could be this scary before I started attending council meetings?!" Sting panics. Rogue sighs, resisting the urge to facepalm at Sting's 'so casual' exterior. Giving Sting a small but existing reassuring smile. Sting evidently relaxes, responding by giving Rogue a small grin before Makarov's booming voice again consumes the guildhall.

"You used the charms?"

"Ha they're screwed!" Gajeel laughs loudly, earning a heated glare from Natsu. Levy sighs before shutting her book, shaking her head before commenting:

"Be a little nicer Gajeel."

"It's not my fault those two morons used the charms. Ha! This is hilarious."

"Look gramps-" Natsu attempts to reassure before Freed cuts him off -considerably passively for the urgency of the situation.-

"-No Natsu, you shouldn't of used the charms."

"...Or you Gray for that matter."

"We learned something important, which is what we're trying to warn you about" Gray grumbles. Impatience getting the best of him; which is considerably normal for the said ice mage.

"What is it then?" Laxus questions, arguably just as inpatient as the frustrated ice-mage.

"Don't take interest" Makarov scolds, glaring at Laxus (which was deemed ineffective considering it's lack of hostility).

"It's these shadows- we've gained some intel on them" Gray explains. Natsu pouts childishly, causing Gray to shake his head; giving the dragon slayer a small, admiral glance before turning his to the man in-front of him.

This, unknowingly gained a lot of interest from the small group consisting of the Dragon Slayers, and their mates. Causing Natsu to grin in triumph.

"Don't get all prideful Flamebrain" Gray scolds, lightly whacking him around the head. Natsu quickly sends his mate a scowl, before hugging and turning his attention back to his agitated guild mates.

"What 'intel' have you gather and it doesn't link to Rogue does it?" Sting questions worriedly.

"Actually, the opposite, we think we may have proved Rogue's innocence in all of this!" Natsu grins. Sting and Rogue's widen before turning into a mode of celebration; with Rogue's being surprisingly less excitable in comparison to Sting's.

"Ha! Yes, I knew it wasn't your fault. I'm glad we've well -Natsu And Gray- have proved that."

"Me and Natsu we're erm...Fighting" Gray pauses, noticing Erza's dominating glare.