Challenged by @alrj1211

1.  My real name is Nicole LaVancha. I'm 19.

2. I only have one biological sibling; a brother, Matthew. He's 21. He still lives at home with us.

But I also consider my 2 best friends to be my sisters. They are twin sisters, Heather and Holly, who are 20, but they were in my grade in school. We have been friends since like 2nd grade. Heather is in the Navy, and is currently stationed in Virginia. Holly lives a few minutes from me, and has a daughter, my 'niece', Miya. Miya will be 1 in October. She is the light of my life.

3. I live in a small town in Upstate NY, about 15 minutes south of Lake Ontario. To give you a better idea of where I am, I am about an hour away from the City of Rochester, and about the same from Syracuse. 

4. I am in my second year of community college, and I am LOVING it!!!

5.  My bachelor's degree is going to be a dual degree of Early Childhood/Childhood Education with a concentration in Humanities (which is like English, music, art, etc.) and a minor in Coaching.

6. My dream job is to be a kindergarten teacher and a cheerleading coach.

7. I was a cheerleader all four years in high school. My senior year, I won the individual championship for my county. 

8. I still live at home for now. I will be moving away next summer into a dorm room at my next college.

9. I am a HUGE sports fan!! I can tell you a little bit about a lot of different sports - not claiming to be a huge fan and expert on all sports, but I know something about a lot of different ones.

10. The main sports I watch are football (both pro and college), NASCAR, college basketball (but not NBA), and dirt racing (such as World of Outlaws), and of course, cheerleading when it is on. I also enjoy watching gymnastics, and ice skating.

11. My two favorite football teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Buffalo Bills. My favorite college teams (football and basketball) are Notre Dame, Syracuse, and Duke. My favorite NASCAR drivers are Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Kasey Kahne, and Kyle Larson. My favorite WoO drivers are Cody Darrah and Donny Schatz. My favorite all-star cheerleading teams are  Cheer Extreme, and California All-Stars.

12. I just recently got my license, and I LOVE to drive whenever I can.

13. I love listening to music. I listen to a whole assortment of different genres, but my two favorites are country and pop.

14. I have a lot of acquaintances, but only a few TRUE friends. And I'm sure a few of them aren't as good as I believe they are.

15. I am not a very trusting person.

16. I am an optimist most of the time.

17. I can speak 4 languages - some of them, I only know a few words or sentences in, but I still claim to be able to speak them. My native language is obviously English (American English), I know a few phrases in Dutch, I know quite a bit of Spanish (I took about 4-5 years of Spanish in school), and I am currently learning French.

18. I have never broken a bone. I have had bad sprains before, but no fractures or breaks. I should consider myself lucky...

19. In case you missed the memo, I am ADDICTED to The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I also watch Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race regularly. Sometimes I also watch Ridiculousness, Criminal Minds and reruns of CSI: Miami. I have also gotten into a few shows on USA called Satisfaction and Royal Pains.

20. I love watching YouTube. My favorite YouTubers are Superwoman, MayBaby, and Jenna Marbles. I also like watching music videos and lyric videos, surprise solider homecomings, and other random videos 

So some of those facts were rambly, and a tad TMI, but I hope you all learned a little more about me, and you enjoyed it.

I am challenging all of you reading this, but I especially want to challenge @aannaaflo, @Itz_someone, @ox_C-A-S-S-I-E_xo, @Emilythe_dinosaur, @amalieaunstrup, @MissKaterina, @Sophie_Juniper, and @KaylaB_95.

I hope you all do this, but if not, I understand. Message me if you want me to read yours!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this!! Thanks for reading!!