nine

[ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘼𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 ]

[ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘼𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 ]

▂▂▂▂

MADISON GUIDED JASON INTO the DiLaurentis house and sat him down on the sofa. He was still disorientated and drunk. Madison headed into the kitchen and searched for a glass. She found one and filled it with water.

Her phone began to ring and she pulled it from her pocket to see Ezra calling and that's when she realised where she was suppose to be that night. She answered it, "Hey."

"Madi, where are you?" He asked.

She was suppose to be at the Osgood Museum with Ezra but after recieving the A text and visiting Mona, her mind had completely let it slip, plus she would rather do anything other than see that woman again. But she couldn't abandon Ezra.

"Something happened, I just..."

"Are you okay?" Ezra asked, seeming concerned, "What happened? Madi, where are you?"

"No, no, it's... it's fine." She told him, "I'll be there, I'll be there soon, okay?"

And with that she ended the call. Madison picked up the glass of water and exited the kitchen. Jason was still sat on the sofa, rubbing his eyes. She handed him the glass, "I have to go."

"Please don't leave me." Jason said, not taking a single sip of water and instead placed it on the coffee table.

"You'll be fine, just sleep it off." Madison told him.

She was about to turn and leave but Jason leant forward and took hold of her hand. He stared up at her, "Madi, what happened to us?"

"Jason, I really need to -- "

He interupted her, pleadingly looking into her eyes, " -- can we just talk about this, for once? I miss you.

Madison sighed, slipping her hand out of his, "Jason..."

"God, I really fucking miss you." He breathed, as though his chest was heavy with emotion, "I'm such a mess without you, everything is just falling apart."

Her jaw clenched, "You can't try and manipulate me into being with you."

"I'm not." Jason stated, "I'm sorry for coming across that way, I just... I've never been able to tell you how sorry I am for the way I've treated you, you didn't deserve any of it."

"You hit Caleb." She frowned.

"And I'm sorry." He apologised, pushing himself to his feet, "But why bring that up? You're not even with him anymore."

"That's not the point." Madison continued to frown, "You also lied to me about Cece, and there's a whole list more of things."

"Don't you believe that people can change?" He asked.