CHAPTER 4

"Where the hell were you??"

"We came as fast as possible Jungkook. Jeez since when do you care so much?"

Jungkook scowled at Jimin's reply and flipped the middle finger at him. Jimin dutifully returned the gesture.

And that was how they ended up being pulled by the ear by Jin.

"What are you five? Behave." he said as he let go.

Jimin and Jungkook rubbed their ears, which were now red thanks to their hyung, as they glared at each other.

Namjoon walked up to the fuming  Jin and kissed his cheek.

"Calm down Princess" he whispered lovingly.

Jin blushed furiously and hugged Namjoon hiding his face in the latter's chest.

Taehyung looked at them confused and tilted his head.

"They're boyfriends." Yoongi stated with a bored expression.

"Oh."

"And since we're on that topic..."
Yoongi walked up to Jimin.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he held his hand.

Jimin stood there, dumbstruck for a few minutes before he blushed furiously.
"Yes, you idiot! But why did you ask in front of everyone~~"Jimin whined as he hugged Yoongi.

"Because I want everyone to know you're mine." Yoongi said, smirking. "You look adorable when you're flustered."

Everyone smiled widely as they congratulated the new couple.

After a while(and by that I mean one long hour of teasing the hell out of Jimin and Yoongi) everyone calmed down enough to start practice.

Everyone else already knew most of the choreography since they had started practicing the week before. But Taehyung caught up pretty quick and was now helping Namjoon correct some of his dance moves.

"Wow Tae you learned very quick!" Jungkook complimented.

"That's because he is trying unlike you lazy asses." The manager walked in with a smile.

"Want to know who the new roommates are?"

All the members gathered around him like small children, their eyes expectant. The manager smiled fondly.

"Namjoon and Jin will share one room."

Both Namjoon and Jin cheered loudly.

"Don't forget the walls are not soundproof!"the manager teased.

The Namjin couple blushed, flustered.
He knew about their relationship and supported it. He was a fatherly figure to all the members and they respected him a lot.

"Yoongi and Jimin."

Jimin blushed and Yoongi smirked.

"Congrats. I heard the confession."

"Thanks hyung." Yoongi and Jimin said together.

"Hobi you get the single room. That's okay right?"

"HELL YEAH!" Jhope shouted excitedly.

"Taehyung and Jungkook. You're together."

Jungkook smiled but Taehyung pouted remembering what Jimin had said earlier.

"But who will I cuddle with~~" he whined.

"Don't worry Taetae. I'll cuddle with you." Jungkook reassured him.

Taehyung smiled his infamous box smile.
"Thanks Kookie." He pinched Jungkook's cheek softly.

"That's it then. Taehyung come with me I have something to discuss with you." The manager said as he walked out of the room.

Taehyung skipped away, humming, leaving Jungkook a blushing mess.

He turned to his hyungs who were staring at him with their mouths hanging open.

"What??"
_______________________________________________________________________

So Yoonmin happened lol. And taekook are getting closer.

Thanks for reading!