'Because he's my boyfriend'

I rolled my eyes softly and decided to start swaying my hips to the music once again. "Aren't you hot." Reggie softly growls into my ear ruining the moment. Like, you just called me beautiful and seen how I reacted which obviously means it means more than 'hot' and then to decide to go back to calling me hot? I moved his hands from my hips, "Don't touch me." I say bluntly as he looks at me confused, "What now babe?" He asks looking at me as I just glared at him for a moment. "Your a dick," I began, "I know, you know, that calling a girl beautiful tops hot any day. And we just had an amazing moment and you screwed it up." I say softly getting low-key kinda mad.

He pulls me into a hug, "I'm sorry, You're a beautiful,Gorgeous, Pretty, Fine, cute, adorable, and irresistible girl. You are more than just 'Hot' ." Reggie tells me as I took a moment to honestly question if this was my Reggie. He has never said anything even remotely sweet to this. I nuzzled my head into his chest as he kept a arm around me. "Your an Idiot, you know that babe?" He says softly chuckling. "How?" I say pouting. "Because, you know you are gorgeous and all that other stuff." I smiled at his words. "Also, I have a question." He says letting me go as I look at him confused.

"Ask away?" I say questionably, "Would you want to go to the prom as my, official, girlfriend?" He asks as I looked at him, "wait really?" I asks as he nods, "Um, Hell yeah!" I say jumping onto him giving him a hug as he held me up. He walks back into the school ,with me still wrapped around him, and brought me to my locker. I punched him in the shoulder, gently, "Put me down." I said softly. He put me down and kissed my cheek. Why is he being so...nice and diffident? I got out of my head and faced my locker.

I started grabbing my books when Reggie starts to grab something else, my ass. He gave my butt a small squeeze as I yelp softly. "Reginald!" I say turning to him as he smirks. I seen Chuck walking towards us as I started to speak, "Chucks walking this way." He stayed quiet then Spoke, "So, how about I swing by your place tonight?" He says smirking. "Um, Reggie, Chuck is coming over here."

As Chuck was extremely close, at most 5 steps away, Reggie Swung his arm around my waist moving me out the way as Chuck tried to punch him. Reggie Moved the opposite side of me and Chucks hand hit the locker next to mine. As Chuck walked up to Reggie and grabbed him by the collar then punching Reginald.Reggie Pushed him off and then tripped him in one swift motion. Suddenly the principal walked out, "Both of you, in my office, now." Reggie touched his own lip softly feeling the blood. He looked at his finger that has some blood on it and started walking to the principals office, along with Chuck.

{Time skip to the end of the day}

I walked out of my last hour and made my way to my locker while looking down. I just wondered if he was okay. I made it to my locker when someone stood in front of me, "Excuse me," I say softly. "Awe, not happy to see me?" The person Replies as I looked up and seen Reggie. I dropped my stuff onto the floor and hugged him, "Oh my god! Are you okay? Did you get into a lot of trouble?" I say quickly as he places his hands on to my waist. "Nothing for you to worry about Babe." He tells me as he picks up my stuff for me. I kissed his cheek softly and he smiled. "Oh, I'm suspended, so, your going to miss me all day tomorrow and the day after that." He says as I frown. "Noooo." I whimper, "That's not fair." He Looks at me. "The whole school is unfair." He says shrugging as he hands me my things and opens my locker for me.

"You paid attention to my combination?" I asked as he mumbled a 'mhm' as a response. "Well, I'm going home." I tell him putting my things to my locker as I grabbed my bag,I personally don't like to carry my bag around so. I started to walk away as Reggie slapped my ass and I turned around and slapped him in the face. "Omggg! I'm so sorry." I say as he looks at me in shock. "M-maybe that will teach you to not slap my ass." I stuttered as I blushed and sped out of the school.

He jogged out after me, "Mmm..I'll have to get you used to that." He says purring into my ear as he slaps my ass again as I turned to slap him he moved in front of me. He turned me around and connected our lips passionately. I stopped in my tracks as we kissed for a little while. "Fallon, we should get home now." I hear someone say as I turn around to see Veronica. Ronnie Walks and pulls me by the arm. We moved a good distance away from Reggie, "Why are you with him?" Ronnie asks me as I shake me head, "Because he's my boyfriend." I say blankly.

"He's the school player Fallon, he's gonna hurt you!" She yell-Whispers as I roll my eyes, "I don't care, let me get hurt! No matter what he does it will never compare to anything our father has done. I would much rather be happy for the moment then to dump him and not be as happy." I say as I walked back over to Reggie, "Let's go." I smile softly as I wrap both of my arms around his arm. We walked to his arm. I got in the car as he got in as well.

I went on my phone and started to take Snapchat pictures. I was about my streaks out using a picture of my face as I say Reggie Looking At me, I turned to him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I said as he shook his head. "Because, that face, along with everything else, is all mine." He says smirking. "Don't get ahead of yourself Handsome." I say winking and pull him by the collar. I kissed his cheek as I snapped a picture of this moment. I sent that picture as my streaks and made that photo my new home and lock screen. He put my seatbelt on, "Can we go for a small drive?" I asked him as he nods putting on his own seatbelt. We started driving when I started getting sleepy, as Reggie grabbed my hand. I looked at him and smiled while he held my hand. I tried to stay up but I quickly drifted off.

When I woke up I was in a bed, not mine though. I sat up then proceeded to look around. I seen Reggie's phone on the bedside table then figured it was Reggie's room. What I did find off though was that Reggie wasn't in the room. I laid back down and closed my eyes. Not even a minute later I heard a door open. I turned my head,and opened my eyes, to see Reggie wrapped in a white towel. Damn, he looked good! I closed my eyes and faced the way I was before I had turned. I pretended to see as I heard a few drawers open and close. I felt Reggie get under the sheets next to me as he placed a loving kiss on my head. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to face him. He looked at me as I looked at him. He gave me a soft smile as I smile back.

He pulled me on top of him so that I straddled his waist. He leans in to kiss me but I put my finger on his lips causing him to stop. "What was that for?" He says removing his lips from my finger. I covered my mouth, "I haven't brushed my teeth. I'm not gonna be like every T.V. couple that kiss in the morning before brushing their teeth. No sir, not me." I informed him as I got off of him and standing up on his bedroom floor.

"Where's the bathroom and an extra toothbrush?" I asked him as he pointed to a door I was standing in front of, "I'll get you a toothbrush." He says getting up as I walk into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, "Damn I look good."  Well I whisper to myself, "You always do." Reggie says pulling my waist, once again, trying for a kiss as I take the toothbrush and wiggle my way out of his grasp. "Nope, later." I say as he grunts softly and Lays back down in the bed. I put the toothpaste onto my toothbrush as I looked for my phone feeling all over myself. I went from my boobs to ass to my waist. I tuned to Reggie as I brushed my teeth, "Where's my phone?" I say after brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth with waters.

Reggie gets up and hands me my phone to me, "Right here." He informs me as I grab my phone from his hand and place it on the sink. I pulled him closer by the shirt and lean in to kiss him. He starts to lean in and wrap his arms around my waist as I turned my face so that he kissed my cheek. He pouts as I look at him, "Sorry Babe." I laugh softly as he moves one of his hands and slaps my ass. I yelp softly as I pulled him closer, "I'm going to get you back for that." I purred softly in his ear. "Now," I began letting him go purposely brushing my hand against his dick as I walked behind him. "I need to go home so I can change." I tell him as he smirked and Nodded.He walked out of his room else where as I grabbed my backpack that was on a chair. I walked downstairs and seen Reggie grabbing his keys, "Let's go babe." He says grabbing my butt then my waist. "Mantle, I'm going to slap you." I say as he just Smirks, Does he think everything is a joke!? We walked outside then to the car. I got into the passengers side of the car as he went the drivers side.