Apology

"Greymane, Sana says she's sorry for flirting with you. She was bored, and didn't know." Anduin told the wolf king. "It's fine. I didn't think too much of it." Genn said. Anduin patted Genn's shoulder. "Thank you for worrying about me, though." Genn continued, smiling. Anduin smiled back. "I've heard many stories about the void elves. Did you know that void elves are just exiled blood elves?" Anduin asked as he sat down. "Yes, King Wrynn. I've been around a long time." Genn said, smiling at the king's enthusiasm for knowledge. "Have you met a blood elf before?" Anduin asked. "Many." Genn said. He had memories of the blood elves he had slain many years earlier. Anduin nodded in understanding. The way Anduin was happy almost all the time reminded Genn of the times he had taken care of him as a small child when Varian, his father, was busy. "I'm interested in getting know Sana better. How about you?" Anduin asked. "Sort of. I do wish to know more about the newly discovered races." Genn answered. At that moment, Sana walked in. "Welcome, Sana." Anduin greeted. Sana waved to the king, but her smile faded when she saw Genn. "It's fine, Sana. You didn't know." Genn said, knowing why Sana was nervous. Sana smiled a bit and turned towards Anduin. "How have you been, Anduin?" Sana asked. "I've been fine. I read about the void elves a bit." Anduin replied. "Good to hear. What have you learned?" Sana said. "They're exiled blood elves, and they went to Alliance because I think they felt betrayed by the Horde." Anduin answered, smiling. "That's kind of why they went to Alliance, so you're kind of correct." Sana said. Anduin smiled. 'He has a beautiful smile.' Sana thought. Sana smiled back. "Greymane, can you go to Lordaeron and patrol the area?" Anduin asked the wolf king kindly. "I will, King Wrynn. Farewell." Genn said before turning into a wolf and running off on all fours. Anduin nodded. Sana sat beside him. "Greymane is nice to you most of the time. Why is that?" The void elf asked. "Worgens are known to be loyal to their friends. I guess it's because of that he's nice to me." Anduin answered, shrugging. Sana nodded to show she understood. "I am very bored. Do you have a book about Azeroth, by any chance?" Sana asked. "A few, actually. Take your pick." Anduin replied, pointing to a small bookshelf to a side. Sana nodded, stood up, and picked up two. "Thank you." Sana said, smiling. "No problem. Anything for a friend." Anduin said. Sana smiled and read alongside the king.