Chapter 21

Zayn(POV)

Everything was going so smoothly, everyone was minding their own business, Harry right by my side just to make sure no one has a plan to hurt nor kill us were we stand. I don't trust anyone here anymore, This Nick guy kept peaking little glances at us. I knew something was up, just sitting here at the only table that wasn't taken, no we weren't at lunch. But prisoners get to sit around for a hour or two just to chat or play some card games. Looking over at harry who was playing with some torn up cards and having his tongue poking out of his thick lips. I leaned in closer just to tell him to sit so he wouldn't be showing off his shaved legs. Listening to me, which was shocking since he use to be all hard headed and bossy when we first met. I had gave harry one of my plain white shirts, since that's all we could wear including the ugly jumper pants but other than that......I just don't like the way i made him wear the dam skirt when all the other guys do is stare and want a piece of him. Am i becoming overprotective of someone i had met while being in here? 

''Zayn i think we should head outside, i have to talk to someone about something but this is going to have to be just me and this fucking guy. So.....I guess you can just stay here while i finish this yeah?'' Shaking my head, i grabbed him by his tattooed arm and pulled him closer to were i had been sitting. ''What's wrong? You worried that something might happen?'' He started smirking while letting out a low chuckle, i mean...yeah it would be low since his voice is pretty deep if you tell me. 

''You do know that they want you to be alone right? They want you were they can get you all trapped and alone without me being even an inch close. I'm just trying to protect you harry, why can't you just listen other than being stubborn about over something this serious? I know this is prison, i know this is a place were people shouldn't care about each other. But how many times do i have to tell you that i want you to be ok? How many times do i have to tell you that i care about you and your feelings?Your father didn't even want you back home doll, but look at me.....I'm fucking desperate just trying to help you stay alive. I....I don't know what i would be doing right now if we haven't met or if we haven't been put in the same cell.'' I put my head down, feeling ashamed of sounding like a clingy boyfriend. But we're not boyfriends, we're just strangers that are stuck together, not because of prison but because of the cell and that fact that he's my...well...you know. 

''Zayn, look at me boo.'' I looked up while he placed a small smile upon his gorgeous face, that smile probably had girls falling to their knees and men wanting to hurt him for being so damn pretty. ''I never thought you would have said something like this before, but than again....I don't think at all. I guess it's a good thing that i have you or i would have probably been dead long ago huh?'' He started chuckling again while gripping my hand in his. ''I'm not going to meet the guy today, not without you that is. But i need to find some stuff out about my father Zayn, and i can't do that if i'm not there to ask the man that lied to you.'' I knew who Harry was talking about, but i just felt so uncomfortable with him wanting to leave alone and not come back. 

''I'm going with you love, i just do't trust any of the guys here or out there.'' I stood up while waiting for the younger lad to pick up his cards. As he looked me i the eyes with those shiny green ones, i couldn't help myself, leaning in and sealing our lips together as if this was suppose to happen. ''I think we were meant to be put behind bars in order for us to both see what we have been missing. I think this was meant to happen Doll, us being in it together, showing people that we can stick with one another and not let anything get in between us.'' He had his cold hands cupping my face while i placed mine over his hands. 

''Zayn, I lov-'' He didn't even finish what i had been dying for him to say already, i was pushed to the floor while harry was pulled back and slammed on one of the tables with his arse straight up in the air. ''AHH GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU PRICKS!'' 

''Now that's no way for a bitch to talk to the higher class thugs, now is it?'' I felt myself being pulled up and slammed again one of the bars that wasn't our cell, but someone else's who was holding me from behind just to have me facing the scene in front. ''So it looks like your bitch needs to be taught not to be talking back or cussing at someone who just wants to get a look at what he has under this slutty skirt.'' 

''HE'S FUCKING MINE, DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU FUCKING TWATS! LET ME GO BITCH!'' I screamed while struggling to be let go, why the fuck aren't any of the guards doing anything? I look ahead to see them sliding his skirt down to were it lies right underneath the curved of his arse, hearing him yell and cuss at them wasn't helping at all. They were going to rape him right in front of me and i couldn't do anything but watch since no one else was here to help. As soon as the ugly skirt hit the floor and his arse was on show for all these perverted fucking freaks. 

''STOP!'' His screams weren't doing anything but encouraging these men to get what they have been wanting, maybe i should have let him go outside and look for that one guy. A hand covering my mouth was the worse part since i could taste something salty......My eyes widening, i started shaking my head to get that fucking hand off my mouth. 

''You like cum pretty boy? Keep your hand on his mouth until i'm finished with this one here, damn look at this arse. I bet you haven't had nothing shoved up there in awhile huh? Bet you don't even know how it feels to have a thick juicy cock inside your tight pink hole huh? Bet you would like it, if it was me, bet you would cry for more until you have the whole prison up your arse.'' I watched as the fucking old tart shuffled with his bottoms as he let them hit the floor, and of course he wasn't wearing fucking boxers or whatever he wears. I can't believe this, and this isn't even a dream...I closed my eyes and opened, harry was still bent over the table with two lads in front holding him down while the other man behind was spitting on his hole. As much as i tried to scream and kick, it was no use since there were no guards, no good people in here to help my doll from getting pounded to which i was already late. Seeing it like it was in slow motion, the man gripping my dolls hips...bruising him, the blood running down his shaky pale thighs as he got stretched without prep, my hearing must have went deaf from all the screaming and crying. 

''S-STOP PL-PLEASE ST-STOP!'' I closed my eyes, no longer wanting to see the scene in front of me, it was like watching some disgusting horror movie that wasn't going away. It's like watching something on the streets, i have never in my life witnessed anyone being raped, I have never wanted to witness someone i care about.....or even love, being raped the way harry was. Not only that, but i have always thought rape was just a quickie with the two different sex's but never in my life have i seen a man rape another. This was by far the worse i have ever seen in my life. Blood.......small puddle of it to, around their feet, harry screaming and trying to look back as if i could help him. His hair being yanked hard enough that i know he might have a throbbing headache afterwards, head scarf on the floor were the blood had already got to it. 

''Damn stop fucking moving bitch, take it like a champ.'' I tried to ignore the taste of cum that was touching my lips and some of it getting inside my mouth. This isn't about me and what diseases i might get from this mans nasty liquid, this is about harry and his body.....Harry and his cries, harry and his.....life. Everything went by so fucking slow, the doors were the guards would usually stand were shut and it looked as if this was planned. shutting my eyes, i was pushed to the floor, hitting my knee flat on the surface as i cried out in pain as well. ''Now that was fun, feel free to come back again....Oh wait you can't, cause we'll be seeing you two real soon.'' The ugly guy chuckled while pulling up his bottoms and grabbing at harry's red arse cheeks. I jumped up from were i had been thrown and ran towards the crying boy. I picked him up bridal style, not caring about the blood, the cum leaking out of him, the skirt that was on the floor. I ran as fast as i could to the prisons nurse. 

''I-i wan-want to g-go ho-home b-boo.'' He cried even harder while gripping my shirt with his hands and hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot tears, his runny nose....the way he choked on a few of his sobs. 

''I know doll, and you will. Just trust me.'' I sniffed a few times, trying to be strong for the man that looks as if he could pass out anytime soon. I have never thought i would be falling for someone so evil, so bad, so bossy, so.......Vulnerable.