Chapter 11

Zayn(POV)

I don't know how long i was standing in the same spot Harry had left me in, but i know that i'm some what happy for what i had told him. He need's to know that not everyone in the world is scared of him nor his damn Mafia. I, myself am a bit nervous since i've never stood up to anyone before but my dumbarse had to stand up to the one and only person that has gang members everywhere around here. I rolled my eyes knowing that if he had any family or mates in here that he would have already had them around him like some sick god. 

''Harry? You know that just because your all big and tough that deep down inside your just a scared little boy that needs some help. I know how you feel when you think that nothing can tear you down even though the walls you have built up around your feelings have been there for awhile, but i know they if you let someone in than maybe you will be able to control your anger and psycho thoughts.'' I needed to say something that i've been thinking about ever since he jumped up on the top bump to ignore me, i looked at his back seeing that he must have fallen asleep by now.  

''Shut the fuck up already, you like starting shit but when i kick your arse it'll teach you to keep your own fucking thoughts to yourself instead of talking shit to those who stopped.'' I looked up to see that he was now glaring at me, i was kind of scared since it was dark in our cell and all i could really see were those bright green eyes that looked like monsters. 

''I'm just saying Harry, that sometimes you need to think before you do something, i mean i'm not saying anything to try and control your life or anything but i just want to make sure people like you get help before things start to end up getting worse.'' I looked down at my feet that were actually bare from my shoes. Since this is MY cell, might as well make myself at home you know? And besides i don't think i'm going to be here for long since all i did was break into someones home. 

''Fuck you and your fucking caring bitch ways, i'm not your kid or your damn man so stay the fuck out of my life and worry about yours.'' I stood here thinking of anything better to say but shrugging it off just to save it for later when we got into another argument, maybe i should just leave him alone for now before he really breaks down and attacks me with whatever he has. ''Done trying to be a therapist? Good now stop standing there like a dumbarse cause your starting to make me feel as if you need help instead of me.'' I heard him chuckling while sitting up on his bed and looking down at me. 

''You know something? I'm thinking that your just jealous of me for some reason. I mean i'm going to be getting out within a year or two while your stuck in here for life. What is so great about hurting or killing someone? How would you feel if someone murdered your father or maybe someone closer to you in a way?'' I crossed my arms while waiting for him to respond, but all i got was a shove to the bars which i arched my back from the pain. 

''Don't you ever mention my fucking personal life ever again or i swear to god i'm going to kill you right now. I don't give a fuck about staying here forever since i have my Mafia out there that can finish my job for me. So it's a win, win for me.'' He pulled away while straightening his top, as i opened my mouth to speak someone else had beat me to it. 

''You....Your Harry styles the bitch that had killed my wife, two boys, and my 3 month year old daughter. YOU SON OF A BITCH. I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HEARTLESS FAG!'' The guy started to scream while i felt scared for harry. I looked over at a smirking boy as he started to laugh while crossing his own arms. 

''Oh i know who you are, your David Waters, the man that didn't pay my father back when he was suppose to. Let me tell you a little something about the mafia dumbarse. If you don't do what you suppose to when it's needed to be done than you lose the things or people closest to you. Now your wife was a real lovely woman along with your twin boys and your baby girl. To bad none of them get to see where you are and how things ended up as right?'' He started chuckling while moving away from the bar, i'm assuming just in case the guy slipped his hands through to choke the skinny neck of his. 

''I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU SICK SICK MAN! YOU FUCKING TOOK THEY'RE LIVES WHEN THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU, HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CRUEL? WAIT TILL YOUR OUT OF THAT CELL, I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU AND DRINK YOUR DAMN BLOOD WHILE RIPPING EACH AND EVERY STRAND OF HAIR OUT OF YOUR THICK SKULL BITCH!'' Wow this guy is really pissed off huh? I looked back at harry who was now frowning, i think he's doing this on purpose just to get under this guys skin. 

''Don't be so sad mate, at least i got to them before anyone else which would have been torture first with infection and all. Just be happy i ended them before they could go through hell.'' He walked backwards just to have the back of his knees touch the bed i was laying on. ''Have you ever thought about calling them? Maybe they are alive but just hiding, oh wait nope sorry that's a different family. But may i say your daughters ear was like chewing on gum.'' He was now smirking after the frown was being wiped off his face. 

''YOU SICK SICK FUCKING BASTARD!'' Was all the man said before falling to his knee's and crying into his big hands, i felt so fucking bad by now....Wait did harry just say he was chewing on the girls ear? I looked over at the smiling dimpled man as he was already staring back at me. 

''Di-did you just say you were eating that child's ear?'' I asked without stopping myself, i was so fucking shocked right now. Like what the hell is going on? 

''No no no you got that all wrong zayn, i never ate her ear. I just ripped it off with my left hand and started chewing on it like tobacco but never would i have swallowed the nasty thing. I mean if you would have seen the way that baby was crying and only being about 3 months old was all i needed just to rip that soft, small ear off. Must i say she was very easy to kill as well.'' He talked as if he was proud of what he had done, he was now looking at the huge man that was crying like a baby. 

''The fuck is wrong with you? Your in a fucking Mafia but how can you even think about harming such a young child like that baby?'' I moved closer while stopping as he started making fist's, i'm not even going to test this guy anymore. If he could hurt such a small child than what's he like with guys like me? 

''He didn't pay my father so he deserves to suffer, so mind your own damn business before bad things happen to you. Your already in the dog house with me Malik so don't start with your shit again.'' I backed away while looking from the side of my eyes as the man was now standing trying to break the bars just to get to harry who sat patiently on my bed. 

''YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOUR SO FUCKING DEAD!'' He was screaming over and over again until four men had to grab him and started pulling him back just to calm the older looking lad down. I started to feel a slight of dizziness hitting me, just thinking about that baby crying, feeling the pain that this young kid couldn't stop, i felt so horrible. 

''Your a really bad person and let along psycho Harry. That baby didn't deserve to die so why would you even think about harming such a thing?'' I looked towards harry as he stood up walking closer and closer to my shaky figure. 

''I can do whatever the fuck i want, and hey let me say....If you can murder a child that did nothing wrong than it gives more respect to which i have back at home. I'm going to run this prison in a few days rather you like it or not and when i do, your the first on my list to die.'' He patted my cheek while looking back out at the halls that were filled with men already looking at us, why me? I did nothing wrong, but than again they probably think i'm with him...as in his gang is what i mean. ''Looks like we have haters already Malik, but don't worry your not the one to be thinking bad thought since they already know who i am.'' Does he like being hated? I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to this man and well.....He deserves every single one of it too.