Discoria

"Shadowslime!"

"Ewww! Discoria!" Two girls yelled. "Stop it be careful with that magic of yours it is so grouse, smelly and sticky."

"Oh sisters! Come on what you afraid a little dripping goop? Are you afraid this is as strong as superglue?" A deep scarlet red hair witch with dark skin witch and blazing violent violet eyes looked up at her two sisters on with icy blue wintery hair and deep blue ice cold eyes, that was Thora and she had stepped away from the couch.

"You are sometimes so chicken Thora,"

"Am not!" She snaps.

"Electra is right so are kitchen some times. I call this Grape Soup Slime."  said the third witch.

"DISCORIA!"

There was a moan in the room. The others started laughing.
"Watch out for the frog Electra," She answers. A purple frog jumps up on to Electra's red skirt. Thora jumps slightly at the side of the creature.
Electra had dark grey hair in a messy mop sitting atop her head.

Thora slaps herself in the face with a frustrated groan.
"The one thing I hate more than your grouse slime shadowy stuff is frogs."

"DISCORIA!"

"I'M A COMING!" She bellows.

"Geesh! Readers!"

Oh hi!
Or maybe not!
My name is Discoria
Title: Witch of Shadows
Parents: Jasper & Darcy (but don't tell them) they don't I exist. And I'm pretending not to know.
Sisters: I have two. Thora and Electra aren't full blood related. We're half sisters. Each of us has two more siblings. Thora has a brother somewhere. Not sure where but oh well.

Telepathetic Link: The Ancestral Witches later you'll find out who the other four are....

Shush this I don't know actually yet
Nemesis: Robin, Margret, Sandra, Fayebelle and Zipora, Coral and Skyla. Those are the fairies you've seen so far. Zareena 1st cousin removed. Winx Club, Mystics.
Magic powers: Darkness, bringing shadows out of portraits, paintings and murals. Hypnosis. Special spell: Shadowslime Glue
Aura color: Grape purple. My eyes glow.
Personality: Mysterious, sneaky quiet, alert and defensive.
Thing I care most about: My half sisters we all three of us grew up on Iula: the ice wasteland planet.
Foster Mothers: The Imperialix Sisters aka Chanpions of Cloudtower
Future Nemesis: Valtor
Even Ground: Reflecta Witch of Mirrors almost like a real mother to me.
Paintings liquify if I walk past after being teased. It is my anger. It feeds the shadows on the other side. So don't dare taunt me if you don't wanna end up with your back pinned against the wall.

"Seriously?"

"Fairy Animals of course my sisters and I will bond with one. But I am not giving away any juicy secrets. You'll just have to read the stories to find out. We appeared in Winx Adventure and Concealed so far. So go read those stories. I'm serious. My lips are sealed.

Next question now.

Do I love my sisters?
Dah! What kind of question is that?
We room together!
We're family!
Of course we love each other in our own wicked witchttix way.
Ignore the puns if you can't handle it!

I hope the next is better. Ah yes! Do we gain all transformations the Trix had
Yes but not the shape-shifting one.
Thank you for that.
Don't let the frog scare you on the way out!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Buh bye bye
All from Cloudtower right now.
Or is it it?.......

"ELECTRA!" A voice echoes out from inside the dark moving building. Wait moving? Oh yes that is right Cloudtower isn't just a school it's a living breathing creature. Creepy huh? Maybe. You decide.
"ELECTRA!"
The voice calls again. Light dances out the open holes of Cloudtower
As quick as the flick of a snake's forked tongue the lightning dies down
Smokey clouds and steam fade.

"REALLY! I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME! I'M NOT A LAP DOG!" A voice bellows dark lifeless eyes glow with anger....