Helen Tasara

Story: Concealed, Winx Adventure (The Good Witches)
Title: Witch of Healing
Name: Helen Tasara
Destined job: Chief of Memory Isle
Realm: Obscura
Parents: Both are present
Mother: Mystery Witch of Deception
Father: Chief Saulviro of Memory Isle's village
Nemesis: Dyra Blackheart, Zora Badluck, Gantlos she has a slight anger issue towards him but not the other wizards
Non-Friends: Trix, like the other two she clashes with the Trix sisters.
Clashes with Diaspro and later on Princess Ivy.
Even-Group Level: Winx Mystics
Friends: Lucy, Mirta, Bloom and of course Selina.
Current Occupation: Professor of Controlled Chaos 101. (held in the Black Mud Swamp)
Close with Selina
Group At Cloudtower: Zareena and Sira.
Dislike Number 1: Boredom. I hate being bored. I would rather duel all day long if I could.
Secret: No one on my island new I was the real daughter of the chief. I wasn't born with healing powers. I earned them on the Forgotten Isle.
Telepathetic link: Harmony
Casual outfits: consist of colors betweeen magenta, and ocean blue.
Transformation colors: yellow dress with a starry patterned cloak
Magic artifact: A black wand with a silver star for the top of it.

Skin: Bright and fair
Eyes: Raspberry colored
Hair: Loose flowing most of the time in transformation design. Blueberry colored hair, braided neatly in civilian form though or hanging in a loose side ponytail.
Magic color: bright yellow aura
Magic powers: healing most damages. The wand I have to use for bigger more powerful spells. However I can't bring anyone back to life once they've been dead. My magic doesn't go that far.

Witchttix: First Witch Magic Transformation this is my character but somebody else drew the picture for me