Our Dream Wedding

Tony glanced at his fiance, who had a proud smile on his face.  "Why are you smiling?"  Tony asked.  "Do I need a reason to smile now?  Am I not allowed to be proud of my soon to be husband?"  Tony quietly laughed.  "I was thinking about inviting Wanda maybe?  She might enjoy it."  Stephen sneers.  "She hates you, Tony."  Tony fake gasped.  "She does not!  She loves me."  

               They were deciding on who to invite to the wedding.  It was hard to get both men to agree on who to invite, but they were coming along.  "Master Finne wants to go." Stephen commented, looking through the list of names he wrote.  "Okay.  Just make sure he's not gonna pull any magic shenanigans at my wedding."  Stephen agreed.  "I'll talk to him about it."  Next on the list was Bucky Barnes.  "No definitely not."  Stephen told Tony with a frown.

                "But Stephen.  He's a really nice guy and Steve wouldn't stop asking me if he could come."  Tony differed.  "He killed your parents, Tony.  He doesn't need to be at our wedding."  Tony's bottom lip jutted out slightly and his large doe eyes locked on to Stephen's.  Stephen took this as a challenge.  He stared right back into Tony's eyes with tremendous confidence.  Stephen gave in.  Those eyes were just too beautiful.   "Fine.  We can invite him."  Tony smirked.  "Good thing you gave in.  I practically fell into your eyes.  They're so....I can't explain it.  Stunning.  Gorgeous.  Magical."  

                    Stephen chuckled at Tony's description.  "Well I am a sorcerer.  Magic is part of the package."  Stephen leaned over and kissed Tony on the nose, making Tony giggle.  "We should finish Stephen."  Stephen sighed.  "Do we have to?  I just want to spend time with you."  Stephen put his head on Tony's shoulder.  "What's with the sap all of the sudden?"  Tony questioned.  "I don't know, I'm just really tired and in love with you." 

                    Stephen plants a kiss on Tony's lips.  "Let's take a break from the wedding planning."  Tony gets up from the comfortable, very expensive chair he sat in.  Stephen grabs his hands and leads him to the kitchen.  "What do you want to eat?"  Tony thinks for a moment.  "Your ass."  Stephen practically chokes on his own spit.  

                    "Seriously, Tony?"

                    "Hey, I'm an honest man.  I don't want to lie to my future husband."  Tony admitted.  "I'll have some coffee."  

                     Stephen conjures up a cup of coffee.  "Here you go."  

                      "You couldn't have done that when we were sitting down?"  Tony asked with a raise of his eyebrows.  "Nope.  I just wanted to get up." 

                       "Of course."  Despite his annoyance, Tony smiled.  "Let's pick out a cake."   Stephen groans, but complies.  "Alright.  Let's pick out a cake."  

                         Tony wakes up to a loud crash.  He was on the Guardian's ship.  Right.  "You okay Nebula?"  He shouts.  "I'm fine.  Just fixing up my arm."  She shouts back.  Tony sighed.  Stephen had disappeared.  Peter had disappeared.  It was just a dream.  Food and water had run out.  Oxygen runs out tomorrow.  It was time to make a final message to Earth.  He grabbed his helmet.  Who should he make the message to?  Pepper?  They were best friends after all.  Steve?  He was his ex, but still.  

                           He decided on Pepper.  She used to be his girlfriend, and even after they broke up, she was just as close to him as Rhodey was.  He tapped a button on the helmet.  "Is this thing on?"  He continued with his message to Pepper.  Maybe he could make it to Earth in time.  Just maybe.