Go Be Gay, You Deserve It

"Wong, I told you I don't want to see him."  Stephen argued.  Wong laughed, a big, hearty laugh.  "What?"  

                     "Nothing.  You're just so clueless."  Wong remarked.  Stephen wanted to argue further, but he gave up.  He shook his head and sighed.  

                     "What if he rejects me?  He's Tony Stark, he's practically perfect.  I mean, he's a douchebag and all, but-"  Stephen stops mid sentence.  Wong had a gateway opened up for him.  Stephen gulped and took shaky steps towards it.  He gave Wong a pleading look.  

                     Wong rolls his eyes for the hundredth time that day.  "Go be gay, you deserve it." Stephen gives him a weak smile before stepping into the gateway.  He lands inside a workshop.  Tony's workshop.  AC/DC plays loudly in the background over the sound of metal clanking.  

                      Tony jumps.  "Jesus, Wizard.  You scared me."  Stephen felt like he was going to explode, but he gave a sheepish grin.  You see, Tony was wearing nothing but a black tank top that exposed his biceps and some really tight black pants.  Stephen avoided looking below Tony's neckline.  

                       "Is there anything you need?  Is there trouble?  I could get my suit ready if you wa-" 

                        "There's no need for your suit.  I was wondering if you would like to go someplace with me tonight?"  Stephen's hands were shaking more than usual, but he stood confidently.  Tony had a look of surprise wash over his face.  "You and me?  Like a date?"  He asked.

                        "Uh yeah.  Like a date."  Stephen held his breath and waited for the response.  

                         Tony gave him a confused smile.  "I don't see why you would want to go out with me.  I don't exactly have a clean dating record."  

                         "I would be crazy not to be into you."  

                          Tony beams with delight.  "Sure.  Of course.  Let me get changed real quick and we'll be on our way."  Stephen breathes a sigh of relief and checks what he's wearing.  He had on a polo shirt and khaki pants.  Okay, Wong had picked it out.  Stephen hated it, but he couldn't change it now.  

                           Tony comes down into the workshop wearing a expensive looking white jacket over a casual black t-shirt.  He was wearing white pants that looked freshly ironed.  Stephen almost snorted at his inner dialogue.  Iron Man wearing ironed pants?  Cheesy, but Stephen was nervous, so almost everything was funny.  

                           "Where to, Doc?"  He questioned.  Stephen thought for a moment.  "Trust me.  It'll be fun." 

                            "That doesn't answer my question."  Stephen opens a gateway.  "Um, I'm not the best with portals and space stuff.  Y'know.  Wormholes and such."  Tony fiddled around with one of his buttons on his jacket.  Oh, Stephen thought.  

                              Stephen holds out his hand and Tony  nervously takes it.  They step through together.  Tony sucks in a breath.  He is welcomed with the smell of warm pastries and a slight breeze.  He gazes around, in awe of the pure beauty of the place.  Wherever they were.  

                               "Where are we exactly?"  Tony questions, turning towards Stephen.  Stephen grins.  "We're in the dimension of dreams.  My personal favorite.  I come here to calm down and enjoy myself for a bit."  Tony stares at the rose gold, periwinkle, and lavender shades that were pleasing to the eye.  Stronger colors such as crimson and deep blue contrast to the peacefulness of the dimension. 

                                 "Is this based of off a person's dream?  Is it random?  Does it depend on the person who comes here?"  Tony intrigues, a puzzled look crossing his face.  Stephen couldn't help but think how adorable Tony looked.  "I don't really know.  I just like this dimension a lot."  Stephen admits with a light chuckle. 

                                   Tony gives a small nod.  He continues to stroll around the dimension.  "It's incredible.  There's no laws of physics here.  I could do anything."  Stephen conjures up some food.  

                                  "Still care to have that date or would you rather explore a dimension that has no end?"  Stephen asks, setting up a picnic, blanket and all.  Tony plops down next to Stephen.  "A picnic?  I didn't know you were the picnic type."  

                                    "Well I can be a bit of a hopeless romantic at times.  I wouldn't say no to a cliche or two.  Hence the picnic."  Stephen explains.            

                                     The pair of men begin to eat, making light conversation about day to day life and saving the world.  You know, the basics.  "Thanks for taking me here Strange.  It means a lot to me."  Stephen smiles.  "Please call me Stephen, Tony.  We're on a date after all."

                                      Tony rests his hand on Stephen's.  "If you say so."  They end the evening gazing into each other's eyes and the beautiful scenery that surrounds them, content for the time being.