"We better calm it down, before we get kicked off the plane" I giggled to my mum. 

"Oh, so now who look who wants to go" My mum replied with another smug look. Snapping my head away from her, I looked out of the window. Gripping onto my mum's arms, she looked alarmed. "What is it hunny?" 

"MUM, WE'RE FLYING!" I pretty much screamed. I didn't even see us take off... but looking out of the window I saw us flying past clouds. Looking round me, everyone was staring at me like I was a freak. Of course we were flying, we were in a plane. What did I expect it to do? Calming myself down I realised flying was like driving. Relaxing I put on some headphones that the plane gave out. Turning to one channel I couldn't help but smile. My song picked up from the last time I had heard it.

"We could be homeless,

We could be broke.

As long as you, l-l-l-l-lo, l-l-l-l-love, l-l-l-l-love me."

----------

Sitting in the car, I fiddled with my fingers sub-consciously. The car slowed down before rolling to a stop outside a gigantic house. The house had 3 stories and was as wide as my own house twice, maybe three times. Begging for us not to be here yet, I heard my mum fiddle with the car keys before taking them out to look at me. "We're here." She spoke the obvious. A groan escaped my lips before I could stop it. Getting out first, I walked over to the boot of the rented car we were using, and pulled it up, revealing 3 pink and 1 black suitcase inside. Pulling with all my effort, my mum came out pulling them effortlessly. Either she was super strong, or I was super weak.

"Your just super weak" she said, as if she could read my mind. Frowning I let my mum walk ahead and pulled the three pink suitcases behind me, following her to the doorstep. 

"Mum, do we have to do this? Couldnt I just go home? Im scared" I whispered to her. Without further a do, she ringed the doorbell. Scowling at her, I looked awkwardly at my feet while my stomach twisted in knots. Suddenly the door swung open, just in time for my ringtone to start ringing. Blushing like crazy I declined who ever was ringing me. Justin looked at me with a confused expression. My ring tone was him, that was worse enough. Justin tore his eyes away from where I was standing to my mum. Recognition flashed through his eyes and they snapped back to me. His caramel eyes turned hard and he stood there standing at me. I dropped my gaze and admired the doorstep I was standing on. Feeling my cheeks burn I tried to tug on my mums arm to signal her that this wasnt a good idea.

"Hello Justin, long time no see! Is it alright if we come in? Pattie's expecting us." My mum politely spoke. Justin barely nodded as he held the door open for us. "You remember Charlotte? Good. Stay here while I go look for your mum." I stood there still admiring the floor around me. Feeling his glare was awkward enough without looking into them. My mum wondered off, making herself already feel at home.

"C-Charlotte... is that really.. you?" Justin whispered, his eyes much softer. I looked up at him, everything about him made my heart ache. His eyes looked into mine, pain and hurt was written all over his face. His hair was pushed up and lighter since I last saw. His ears were pierced, this shocked me when I found out over the Internet. He was wearing a purple loose jumper and some dark skinny jeans. [Picture on the right]. His plump lips reminded me of the short great time we had before he left. Tearing my gaze back to his eyes, I was lost in his gaze.