V

"Are you two okay? Can I get you anything? I mean if you need anything I could always run the store and get it." I quickly say as soon as we are on the corner, the two of them decided to get in the back and left me incharge of driving, big mistake. I can't even rememebr the last time I drove a car, everything in my area of Florida is within walking distance or I could easily take a cab.

"Stop worrying, we're gonna be fine, it's not a big deal." My brother grunts as he slides into his seat.

"But what about your back, you can't asct like that isn't hurting you." I look back to the bae and of coarse he is showing no emotion, the first sign of being pissed off, next he is probably going to go from his hunched over position to sitting straight up but of coarse it wouldn't be complete if he didn't go into a ranting mode. Not gettign mad and raising his voice but trash talking who ever did the wrong, in this case it will most likely be Seth but all Joe and I have to do is listen and hopefully not do anything like show how annoyed we are because the last time he kind of got super ticked off and went into this whole guilt mode, where he was in the wrong doing by saying all these horrible things and turning them on Joe and I to make us feel terrible. I feel like this time something, somewhere down the road in the near future, is going to go wrong, it's spidey senses , I swear.

Text message:

I didn't even know you were coming with the guys, do you want to go out for a coffee or something?

A text from the biggest loser ever, former boyfriend, the reason my brother doesn't trust guys with me but our family isn't one to hold grudges, kind of like a lower class Kardashian clan but maybe ten times crazier and confusing.

Response:

No I kind of can't, I'm playing care taker for the time being.

I throw my phone onto the passenger seat and check the rearveiw mirror. As predicted, he has his back in proper posture and is mumbling words under his breath.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask switching lanes.

"If I wanted to say something, I'd be talking." He snaps and I jerk the car, so he hits the window with his head.

"I thought you said and I quote 'that shit is for losers who have nothing to do with their worthless lives.'" I hunch my back over like his and lower my voice into a slow raspy tone.

"Well, I know you have those little flutterbyes in your stomach that make you laugh so go ahead and laugh." He nods his head almost as if he is approving my action but I don't feel like laughing. The way his eyes are saying that he know the things most people don't even care about sends chills up and down my spine. I laugh, a suttle chuckle at first but as soon as we turn off the main road I almost let out an immediate, I don't even know how to describe it but it's loud and it kind of sounds like a honk and a snort and a laugh all rolled into one. My eyes are closed so obviously, I flip the hazard lights on and pull over to the side. "Why the hell are you laughing so damn hard?"  I'm resting my hands on my knees and facing the ground.

"I don't even know." i say between fits of laughter. My laughter is settled, almost, I shimmy my dress down, I'm uncomfortable with the dangerously high length. "Someone else drive, I'm off duty. There's a corner store just up the road." laughter gone, I open the back seat door and hop up.

---

"What do you think? I think I should stay on TV, it was really fun tonight." I throw myself in a straddling positon and throw my hair in a bun.

"You could be an advocate, you've got the attitude. I mean you can't wrestle for shit but there's always an alternative." He shrugs, putting his hands on my hips.

"When they put you on TV, do they give you a choice on who to pair with or not?" I ask.

"It would be nice they did but unfortunately if they did that, everyone would be accustomed to getting what they want." He puts his hands behind his head and I roll off him. 

"So that's a negative?" I assure and he nods. "Can I go in tomorrow and use my contract to the full extent?" I read he entire thing at least seven times before signing and agreeing to anyhting, I wouldn't want to be screwed over, I'm not one to handle those things very well. Ask my dad.

"If your already under a contract then of coarse, how long are you signed for?" He sits up and I go over to my suitcase and take out my copy.

"I think I read five months and near the end ,if they decide, it will be extended." I flip through the six pages and find the highlighted line. "If client agrees to follow the terms and conditions of The World Wrestling Entertainment Incorporated, they will be under the license of WWE for six months." I read aloud.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look sexy with your goggles on?" He chuckles, referring to my elderly looking specs.

"Only you." I wink, showing him the contract. "What do you think, I could go shopping, get new clothes to fit my character and it'll be so much fun." I slide onto the bed and lay face down.

"If you want, I don't want to force you into anything but I really want you to do this." He admits and I flip onto my back.

"Good night!" I hollar and close my eyes to sleep.

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!

I'M SOOO SORRY! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST SIX MONTHS BUT I HAVE REASONS, I TOTALLY GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL, SPORTS AND OTHER IRRELEVANT SHÎT. I WILL DO MY BEST TO POST MORE AND THANK YOU FOR 4K! OH MY GOSH, I LOGGED ON THIS MORNING AND ALMOST CRIED, THIS IS AWESOME. 

SORRY FOR THE SHIITTY UPDATE, THE FUTURE UPDATES WILL BE BETTER, I PROMISE. 

ONCE AGAIN, I'M SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE UPDATE. THIS WILL BE THE WORST CHAPTER OF THE ENTIRE BOOK.