Chapter 1

August P.O.V

 Another Red Carpet event. Most likely more awards to add to my collection. VMAs..... So exciting. Especially for someone like myself, coming from where I come from. It can't get any better. My phone rings and I see its Starr, I answer.

"Sup lady?" I say.

"Hey August, I am going to meet you there, I have something to tell...well show you" she says and by the way she's saying it I can tell she's smiling.

"Aii miss lady. Just don't be late." I say and she hangs up.

     I look at the phone and put it down. I put on an all dark blue Versace suit. I grab my Rolex and Rosary. I run downstairs and make a sandwich real quick and I grab some chips and a soda. I grab my keys and phone and head to my car. An all black Ferrari. Iknowwhatyourguysarethinkingthiscardoesn'tfitmebutmeandmyboyTreydecidedtogetmatchingcars.. Girlyright?  I laugh at the sight of the car and shake my head and get in. "I can't believe I agreed to this" i say to myself as I start it up and pull out.

     I speed off to the VMAs, bumping me, Trey and Chris song. Atleastthiscarisgoodforsomething. I turn the stereo all the way up and the bass hits me and vibrates through my whole body. I switch gears and speed up and past the car. I whip off the highway and down the street and come to a stop. I turn my radio down half way and open the door. I stand in front posing for pictures and signing autographs. I look over my shoulder and see Trey pull up. He nods at me and I walk over and we give each other a bro hug.

"Bro where's your girl?" He askes me.

" Dude I don't know she said she was gonna meet me here, she wanted to tell me something." I say as I look around for her.

     All of a sudden Trey walks around to Jewel's side and snatches her phone. They start arguing and I see him tighten his fist. I quickly jump at him and pull him back. At the corner of my eye I see Starr step out a limo hand in hand with who other then my "bro" Chris Playa Man Breezy.

      At first I wanted to punch him in the face, but instead i just turn to my car and get in. Me and Trey drive off.

       I go back to my place and chill. As soon as I think about going back to the VMAs and fuck Chris up I get a message from from Trey. FemalestonightMyplacecomethruI smirk at that message and grab three bottles of Ciroq and Hennesy. I grab my weed and I call a few females and tell them to meet me at Trey house. I get back in my car and speed off to his place.

     Within hours we fucked up getting head and some ass....Starr Who?!?!

Trey P.O.V

Getting dressed in a Versace suit. I wait for my girlfriend. I've been waiting for an hour and a half. The Red Carpet event starts in 2 hours and we still have to get there, get our pictures taken, talk to the camera people about updates on music and I have to meet up with my boy August.

Dating one of the finest chicks out here...shit I don't mind waiting. Jewel Santiago, rolls off your tongue don't it. We've been together for almost a year now. I think I might be in love. Dipping and dodging through girls and staying true to this one. It wasn't easy but it wasn't hard.

"Ok baby how does this look?" She askes as she comes down the stairs in an all black Versace dress.

"It looks great just like that last one." I say as I fix my cuffs.