Obliviously In Love

🐞 Dupain-Cheng Residence🐞

My parents had just flown out to America. Adrien was going to be arriving soon.
Luka had to go practice for a new song for Kitty Section.

Adrien and I would be home. Alone. TOGETHER.

I heard a knock on the door, it was obviously Adrien, no one else has his gentle knock I opened the door and let Adrien in.

''H-hi Adrien, fancy seeing you here..! I mean it's not because we have a project to do and..wow I should stop talking, I talk WAY to much...why won't I shut up, your so awkward- I MEAN..I'm so awkward!'' I blurted out.

Adrien, pretending he didn't hear that said ''Hey Marinette, any plans on what we're doing today?'' He stepped inside, "Where's the baby?"

''W-we!? Baby..?''

''Uh, the egg?"

"Ohhh! Haha! Little Emma's right here!" I picked up the egg from Luka's leftover basket

"Emma?"

"EGG UH, I SAID EGG UH!" I flailed my arms around, "You mentioned plans for today?"

"Well, yeah! We might well go out am I right?'' Adrien said

''Go out? I'd love to- I MEAN-''

''Marinette, you don't need to be nervous it's fine. We're just two friends hanging out, we don't even need to think about the project if it makes you feel better.'' Adrien said

''Right.. friends."

***

While trying to find André's ice cream cart, people from all around the city were staring at Adrien.

I wonder how Adrien deals with all the attention. Once I'm a famous fashion designer, and me and Adrien get married I could ask Adrien on how I could deal the all the staring and autographs and stuff.
I still can't wait for me and Adrien to actually get married... Three kids, and a hamster named-

''Marinette! I found the ice cream cart, it's on the boardwalk!'' Adrien said

''Oh-uh great! Let's go!'' I replied

As we walked up to the ice cream cart, there was a long line of couples waiting to get their ice cream, some of the couples that already go their ice cream were feeding it to each to each other all lovey-dovey style. Adrien and I both looked around at all the couples, and I had a feeling he felt awkward too.

The last time I was at André's he said that the ice cream would 'bring me and my lover together' or something like that. Plus I said that his ice cream was... well just ice cream, and there was nothing magical to it, then that got him akumatized and blah blah blah. I regret all that but, coming back with 'my lover' would be...even more awkward. The line started to disappear and we made it to the cart.

''Ah, hello! It's you again!'' André said ''And you have a lover!

''Well actually we're, just friends.'' Adrien replied

''Good thing my ice cream can be shared to everyone- including friends.'' André said, as he handed us our ice cream.

Strangely, Adrien's ice cream looked like Ladybug, and mine Adrien.

''Adrien, do you have a crush on... Ladybug?'' I asked, as we walked away from the ice cream cart.

''I-uh of course not! She's obviously in love with Cat Noir, they even kissed!'' Adrien said, as he pulled out the picture on Alya's blog