32

After sitting in traffic, Colby, Jake, Corey and I finally get to target. We're getting stuff for our little new years get together. "Let's get balloons." Corey said as we get a buggie. "Do you guys think that if you suck the helium from your ass cheeks and fart, it'll be at a higher pitch?" Jake asked causing us to look at him.

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his head. "I think you should try that." Colby told him as a joke but I don't think Jake understood it. "I bet it'll sound like a whistle." He said as we went over and grabbed helium. "If Jake wonders off and we hear a high pitched noise, we know what he's doing." Corey said laughing.

"Imagine it being like a dog whistle and Navi and Buddy start howling." I start laughing in the middle of my joke causing everyone around us look at us weird. "All of the dogs in the neighborhood start freaking out and running over to us." Colby joked with me as we found some balloons.

We got balloons, helium, some streamers, party hats, and a lot more stuff to decorate the trap house with. Jake picked up one of the phones in the aisle and started speaking gibberish into it. "We turn around the corner and she's like the fuck do you want?" Corey told him as we walked around the store.

When we got back to the trap house, everyone was helping set up. It wasn't gonna be a big party, just our friend group. Aaron, his girlfriend Tori, Jake, Skyler, Sam, Kat, Devyn, Corey, Colby, Elton, Brennen, Nik, and myself of course. I walk over to Colby so I could interview him for my vlog.

"I'm gonna interview you." I say as I sit next to him on the couch. "Being the worlds biggest movie star is actually pretty cool. I stay humble, I'm like really grounded." I don't know where he's getting this from but I just go for it because I can tell it's gonna be funny.

"I have so much money so I can give you some if you ever need it. Fans keep me grounded." He stuck his tongue out and made a noise which was really cute. "Like a lot of fans or what?" I ask him as I keep recording. "Thousands. Hate bragging about all the cars I have. I have a Ferrari, you know that? But I hate bragging about how fast it goes. What was your question though?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Do you remember what it felt like to have one thousand subscribers?" I ask the first thing that pops up in my head. "No, I started with a small loan of a million dollars." I chuckled behind the camera making Colby form his perfect smile. He was so pretty, I could look at him all day.

"You know what, I had this little kid start a youtube channel for me and once it got to a million subscribers I just paid him. And now I just live here. Started from the bottom now I'm here." He said opening his arms wide.

During this, Aaron walks in with streamers so I flash the camera towards him. "Is that your butler?" I ask as he just stares at us. "Yeah, hey Bill." Colby nodded his head towards Aaron as he just shook his head and left. "Tell me about your journey, you're an American actor." I say continuing this fake interview.

"Did you have a good childhood?" I ask him a he thinks about something. "My childhood was great. I hate bragging, but just between us, I grew up around normal people. Like I shared bunk beds with Matt Damon." I would want to share a bed with Matt Damon.

"Who is your favorite actor to work with?" I ask him running out of stuff to talk about. "Probably my buddy Ben Stiller." Aaron had brought Sam and Brennen to watch us look like idiots. "Do you guys talk a lot?" I make sure to keep the camera on Colby and not on anyone else.

"Yeah, that's how we know each other." He said sarcastically as he shrugged his shoulders. "What's your goal in the next year?" I ask as he shifts a little in his spot. "Be in the nfl." I chuckled along with everyone else that was watching.

"Who is the most famous person you know?" I ask the last question. "I know them." Colby points his head towards the crowd so I move my camera in their direction. They just stand there and look at each other. "I don't think they know you back." I tell him, pointing the camera back to his face. "Dude, what the fuck am I saying?" Colby broke character as we all started laughing.

"You guys are by far, the weirdest couple." Uncle Elton told us as we stopped recording. We hang out for a couple of hours and wait for the ball to drop. I can't believe it's about to be twenty nineteen. Just to think, a few months ago I was just a lonely kid living with her best friend in their apartment.

Before I met Colby and everyone, I only hung out with Skyler and Brennen. Nothing really exciting happened in my life. And one day in April, I went to go hang out with my brothers friends, never expecting to date one of them and be bestfriends with them.

I'm so thankful for everyone I met this year. They've all impacted me in different ways and I'm so happy to be going to into a new year with them. "Hey lil sis, whatchu thinking about?" Brennen asked sitting next to me, while handing me a beer. I gladly take it and open it. "Just how much my life has changed in the past year." I look over at Colby as Elton makes him laugh.

"If it wasn't for me introducing you to everyone, you would still have a boring ass life." He said as I took a sip from my beer. "Thank you Brenn, it means a lot." I say smiling as he wraps his arm around me. "Anything for family." He told me as he drank.

As the end of the year came to a near, we all circled around the tv with our party stuff. I sat my camera down and recorded us as we counted down. "Five.. Four.. Three.. Two.. One.. Happy new year!" We cheered. I looked over at my handsome boyfriend as he looks at me.

He places his hands gently on my face and bent down to kiss me. This moment was beyond perfect, I was spending the new year with some of my favorite people. It's like nothing could stop this feeling.