30

Skyler and I were at target looking at Christmas decorations for the trap house. We were gonna prank the boys and put a bunch of the outdoor inflatables inside their house while they're gone.

I had my vlog camera because I was gonna be doing vlogmas until Christmas. "I think we need to get the twelve foot Santa." Skyler laughed as I filmed her. She just got used to the camera and isn't as camera shy anymore.

"Oh for sure." I say jumping up to grab it. We started looking for more stuff to make their house look good. We ended up getting two fake snow machines to fill up the downstairs, five big inflatables, some disco lights, and some fake trees to put around the house.

We bought everything and drove to the trap house.  They were at meetings for most of the day so we had a couple of hours. Elton and Brennen were coming to help us set everything up so I love that.

As we waited we put everything in the house, thanks Colby for the spare key. "Hey, what's up guys!" Elton said walking inside with my brother following him. We give them each a hug as we showed them what we have.

"Let's fill the floor up with the snow machine while we figure out where we put the trees." Elton said as we plugged it in. We put it in the living space that's closest to the kitchen cause it's the smallest.

"We should put the snow globe in Corey's room cause it's the biggest." I say as they agree. I had totally forgotten about Navi and Buddy so we let them play outside so they wouldn't bother anything.

Brennen and Elton worked on the fake snow while Skyler and I work on the snow globe. "So now we're in Corey and Devyn's room and we're gonna put this inflatable snow globe in their room." I say to the camera as Skyler gets it out of the box. I sit the camera down, trying to get a good angle of us.

"Let's put it right by their bed so when they walk in they won't see it." Skyler explains as I agree. I sit it on the ground and plug it in, watching it grow. We were shocked with how big it is.

It was a huge ass snow globe and it was lighting up. "Turn the lights out, it'll be amazing." I say as Skyler runs to them. The light goes out and the room was getting lit up by the snow globe. We start cheering and clapping at it.

We then go back downstairs to see how it's going. Elton was working on the kitchen as Brennen was working on the hallway near the front door. I was shocked by how fast it was going. "Guys it looks great." I say wanting to laugh.

"I can't wait to see their faces when they walk in." Brennen laughs as he moves to over by the stairs all they need is the big ass room they barely use. I call that the living space while I call the one right by the kitchen, the gaming room.

So basically all we need to fill up is the bathroom and the living space. "This is a good prank Breann, I'll have to give you props for it." My heart dropped. The king of pranks, besides David Dobrik, likes my prank. This is why I love uncle Elton.

After another twenty minutes they get done putting the fake snow on the ground, we put up the other inflatables. We put the twelve foot Santa outside the front door so everyone could see it.

We just have three more to place. "I think we should place two downstairs and one upstairs." We put the inflatable Christmas tree upstairs while we put the snow man and the reindeer downstairs.

"Little update. It's been around an hour and we have all the inflatables, snow, and the lights set up. All we need is the fake Christmas trees to set up upstairs." I explain to the camera. Right as I say that, I felt a vibration in my pocket.

I grab it to see they're almost done with their meeting. "Guys Colby just texted and said they're almost done. We gotta try to get these trees up." I explain as Skyler looked at the guys with big eyes.

"We'll see you guys on the other side." I say ending my recording. We set the Christmas trees upstairs just in time for them to get home. I run downstairs with my camera explaining how they were just getting home.

Brennen, Elton, Skyler, and I stood in a line as I recorded for their reactions. We heard the doorknob jingle so we tried to be quiet. "What the fuck?" I heard Jake laugh when he opened the door. We couldn't contain our laughter when we saw their faces.

"What'd you guys do?" Colby asked looking at everything. "Merry early Christmas!" I scream as they all walk though the fake snow. Aaron bent down to pick it up and he ate it.

"How does it taste?" Sam asked as he ate more. "Very healthy, the yellow is better." Aaron joked making us all laugh. "Oh my god." Corey joked as he looked at everything.

"You know what this means right?" Elton asked as we asked what. "Snowball fight!" Elton picked one up and threw one at Corey, making him scream ow.

I sat my camera down as we started throwing snowballs at each other. Colby threw one at me so I threw it at his face. "Really baby?" He asked as I nodded my head. He came over to me and spun me around. "Colby!" I scream while laughing.

He put me down while looking at my face. "You're so beautiful, I love you so much." He told me, making my insides go crazy. "I love you too handsome." I say getting up on my tiptoes so I can kiss him.

As we kissed, everyone threw a snowball at us which made us all laugh. "Don't kiss my sister without kissing me!" Brennen said making everyone go quiet.

"Yeah, I'll just leave." We all waved goodbye as he pretended to leave. "Lets do my outro." I tell them as we stand in a line infront of my camera. "That's it for this video, this video didn't go as planned but it's alright. We had a snowball fight inside the house so that was fun." I say as everyone agrees.

"Make sure you like this video and subscribe. What should they comment guys?" I ask everyone. "Comment if you like balls." Jake said making all of us laugh. "Alright, you heard it first. Comment if you like balls, thank you to Brennen, Sky, and Uncle Elton for helping. Now let's get this snow cleaned up." I say while walking over to the camera to turn it off.

"I kinda wanna keep the snow." Sam said looking at it. "Let me make a snow angel first." Corey said as he laid down and started making one. Colby wrapped his arms around me and laid his chin on my shoulder.

This moment couldn't be more perfect. I'm with my perfect  boyfriend and my perfect best friends. I couldn't be happier than right now.