19

I was at Colby's house hanging out with everyone. Colby and I were cuddling on the couch while Jake, Corey, and Aaron were hanging out. "Hey Colbs?" I speak up to him. "Yeah baby?" He said while scrolling on his phone.

"Can I go exploring with you and Sam one day." I tell him as he sits his phone down. "I don't know. I don't want you getting hurt." He said in a serious tone. "But I went with you and the guys to the abandoned mall." He sighed in defeat. "We're going again to the mall if you wanna go." He looked at me while I smiled.

"When?" I ask sitting up. "Tonight." He sat up with me as I got a even bigger smile on my face. "Can't wait to go with you." I wink as I stand up from the couch. He grabs my arm and pulls me onto his lap. "We're an official couple, and the first thing you wanna do is explore with everyone. That's kinda hot." We told our friends and family but we haven't exactly told the fans yet about us.

We've only been dating for a few days so we thought it was gonna be too soon to tell the fans. "You wanna know what's hot?" I ask as he places his hands on my back. "What's that?" He asks with his eyebrows raised. "You." I say as I kiss his lips.

It's like magic every time we kiss because I feel like I've been waiting for it. "Sam! Colby and Breann are kissing." Corey yelled pulling us away. "Brother, it's not like you and Devyn do the same thing." I got off of him as Corey walked in. "I am a child of Jesus." Corey joked making us laugh.

"Well. I'm going to back to my apartment to change. I'll see you later." I stand up as Colby follows me. "Be careful baby." He wrapped his arms around me as I did the same. "I will, I'll see you later." I wave to him as I get in my car and leave. When I get into my apartment, I change into all black to look like a ninja.

I packed a bag while Colby texted me they were on their way. We were gonna drive together to save some time. "Hey Skyler!" I yell as she comes running into my room. "What's up bank robber?" She joked at my outfit. "I'm doing an overnight video with the boys so I'll be gone for the night." I explain as she sighs.

"Don't tell Brennen." I point as I grab my phone. "If you're going with Elton, he's gonna film it." She does have a point. I shrug as I get a text saying they're here. "I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her as I get out of my apartment. I get in the back of Elton's car, sitting next to Colby.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked as he started driving. "Of course." I figured out Heath wasn't coming so it was just gonna be the five of us. It took us a little to drive to the mall because of the traffic and it was dark by the time we got there.

Elton did his intro as Colby and I stood close to each other. We started walking to find an entrance, talking about the hole. "I really don't wanna go that way, I'm dead serious." Corey told us as we walked up the street. "I know you are." Elton said carrying his camera.

It took us ten minutes to find the wrong area and an open door. "Dude I saw someone walk in there." Corey said scared. We walked to the open door, debating if we should go in there. "It seems too easy to get in." Elton told us as we decided to go in.

I stayed close to Colby just incase something happened. We walked through the door, seeing if we could see anybody. "I wanna go into the big open area so if someone comes, we can see them." Elton explained.

I hate this mall so much, but I'm happy to be doing it again. It's even more scary this time, probably because it's later. "What's the plan, are we gonna search this whole place?" Colby asked Elton. I stayed with Sam and Colby as we heard noises from downstairs.

"I don't know if its cause I'm paranoid or what but I heard a noise." Sam said looking at something, but we kept walking. "I wanna see if all of our stuff from last time is still here." I forgot that we hid stuff but had to leave it cause of the cops.