Chapter Two: A Four-Way Tie?!

Down in Victory Lane, Lightning and 'Bolt' McQueen were both getting their tyres changed by their pit crew, as Kori Turbowitz, reporter with the RSN, or Racing Sports Network, came up to them to interview them, while paparazzi folk were taking photos of the two race cars.

Kori Turbowitz is a 2005 Luxomobile Animatic, a model that is based on a 1997 Ford Puma. She is painted turquoise with grey rims, whilst she has brown eyes, and a black Press sticker that has the Piston Cup on it above her left fender.

"We're here in Victory Lane, awaiting the race results." Kori announced, then she looked over to Lightning. "McQueen that was quite a risky move, not taking tyres."

"Tell me about it." One of the forklifts spoke out with a grumble.

"And Braedey..." Kori looked to 'Bolt', as he rolled up next to the two, his tyres now fixed up. "You did an amazing job of helping McQueen reach the finish line. Talk about dedication to help your partner."

"Yeah." Lightning looked to his partner. "Thanks a lot, pal. I wouldn't be here without you."

"Are you both sorry you didn't have a crew chief out there?" Kori asked the two racers.

Braedey decided to speak up to answer. "Kori, here's a lot more to the race than just the finish line." He stated firstly.

"I mean, taking the race by a full lap... Where's the entertainment in that?" McQueen asked sarcastically next. "No no no... I wanted to give folks a little sizzle."

"Sizzle?" The forklift from earlier asked incredulously.

"Sizzle, Lightning?" Braedey asked also.

"Am I sorry we don't have a crew chief?" McQueen asked. "No, I'm not. Cause I'm a one-man show."

"What? Oh, yeah right." The forklift sighed.

Kori finally turned back to the camera. "That was a very confident Lightning and 'Bolt' McQueen. Coming to you live from Victory Lane, I'm Kori Turbowitz." She announced.

As the crew work on McQueen's right side tyres, Kori's Cameramen was struggling to try and get a shot of Lightning's bolt, since the forklift named Chuck was in the way. "Hey, get out of the shot!"

"Yo, Chuck, what are you doing?" Lightning asked his forklift mechanic. "You're blocking the camera. Everyone wants to see the bolt."

"What?!" Chuck asked, offended.

"Now, back away." Lightning told him.

Chuck then had enough, and threw the air wrench away. "That's it!! Come on, guys." He told his team, then they dropped McQueen, and started to leave.

"Wait!" Braedey raced up. "Hey! Hold up!"

"Whoa, team!" McQueen asked. "Where are you going?"

Chuck spun around angrily. "We quit, Mr. One-Man Show!" He snapped back, and with that, he spun around and left with the other forklifts.