Nishikino Maki Birthday

Part 1

18th April

" I won't waste any of your precious time" Honoka spoke in a low but authorative tone " and move onto today's Agenda"

"As you all know tomorrow is 19th and it's also a precious day for one of our members....."

"Ano Honoka you know what" Arion intercepted " You explained everything on the text remember"

"Eh...eh..EH!!!!" Honoka was shocked. There's no way she could have forgotten that she told everyone via text.

"So anyways" Umi continued " tomorrow is the Birthday of Nishikino Maki"

"And we plan on to give her a suprise party" Kotori finished.

It was totally understandable that they as the members of their Idol group Muse wanted to celebrate her birthday but why in the world were the three of them here.

Arion was forcefully dragged out of his classroom to the terrace, as for Danny he volunteered and Nathan had no choice as Nozomi had blackmailed him into coming.

"I agree with all this stuff" Arion said " all of you want to suprise the Tomato head but where do I come in. I am not even part of your group."

"But you are her friend" Nozomi softly said "Aren't you?"

Arion's mind started to process everything.

'that tomato head my friend? It's not that I hate her or anything. And she's a bit cute if I had to admit but friend I never really thought about it. Like we spend most of the time besides each other because we are in the same class sitting beside each other...'

"Are you not???" Arion's train of thought stopped when everyone asked him again.

If looks could kill Arion might have died.

"Yes she is" he yelped " She is totally my best friend"

"Good" they replied in unison.

"So onto the next topic" Umi said. While arranging the papers that she held. "So basically I have typed everything everyone needs to do to make tomorrow a success"

Umi passes the paper to everyone.

Arion's mission

Objective: distract Maki from 9 in the morning until 6 in the evening. Do anything take her somewhere or just lock her up or maybe kidnap her.

Do anything you can to stop her from coming to the School.

Arion's mind was blown.

'what the hell is this'

Danny's mission

Objective: Convince Eli-senpai. Ask her to help us and also get permission for using the school Auditorium.

Well we don't need to tell you what to do? You already have her wrapped around your fingers.

Danny just smirked evilly.

'Senpai your worst nightmare is coming'

Nathan's Mission

Objective: Go to shopping with Nozomi senpai and also help her out with the decoration tomorrow.

Nathan I am really sorry but Senpai forced us to team you up with her.

Nathan knew he just signed his death certificate cause Nozomi-senpai was going to tease him to death.

"Let's have some fun Nathan" Nozomi smiled with an innocent look in her eyes. But Nathan knew better. He could only wish that he can survive somehow.

 He could only wish that he can survive somehow

Honoka's Mission

Objective: don't mess up anything. And no we aren't going to do cosplay.

"Eh Umi-chan that was such a good idea"

"No way"

Kotori's mission

Objective: help me with baking the cake.

"Okay" she replied

"And so we have the task for everyone" Umi replied "And as for others just help out with the decoration"

"Okay"

"Nope wait." Arion exclaimed "Nothing's okay.what do you mean take her somewhere? How am I suppose to distract her. Won't someone from the group would be a better option"

"It's true that someone from the group would have done a better job than someone insignificant, dimwit, traitor like you" Umi replied while decorating her sentence with insults.

"But somehow it seems that you live next door to her and also you won't let the secret slip like some other people here" She replied while glancing at Honoka.

"So it's going to be you. You only need to keep her away for a few hours"

"Easier said than done" Arion murmured