Brief Call

2 Week prior Connect 3's departure

The black rain clouds filled the skies of London. The usual heavy rain enveloped the city.

It was the coldest day of the month and majority of people preferred to be inside their cozy homes rather that working overtime at their offices.

However Rebecca Rashford Minami had different plans. Rather than sitting in her warm home she had decided to spend the night cramped inside her office.

Rebecca was a hard working woman who believed in helping those in need but she also placed her family above anything

She would take decision without even thinking if it's going to benefit her family while letting others to get sacrificed.

And she had done so in the past.

However today she had two problems knocking her door.

The first problem was that her son Arion Minami alongside his two friends who also happened to be their family friends had failed the finals and were not eligible to become second years in High School.

This result was to be expected them. Since the three of them made their Idol group Mystic 7 there has been a great decline in their studies.

And after releasing their first album and winning the UK School Live Championship they have been neglecting studies more and more.

Not that this was a problem for Rebecca, all she had to do was pull some strings here and there and the three of them would be promoted but she didn't wanted to misuse her powers as the director of Kingsbury High School.

Also she didn't wanted the three of them to fail as students and loose their chance to enter a prestigious University after graduation.

That was the reason why she had decided to disband Mystic 7 until after all the members have graduated. And to make the three of them repeat an entire school year.

It was a harsh punishment but they needed it.

And then there was her second problem. It was even more problematic then the first one.

Rebecca R. Minami is a half Japanese and she had spent half of her life in Tokyo.

She was born in Tokyo, studied there, fell in love, got married, had kids and other innumerous thing she experienced is connected to that city.

One of her most fond memories or you could even say the golden age of her life, she spent in her High School.

Otonokizaka High School. That's where she studied.

It's an all girl's high school with a long history. The school was one of the finest in Tokyo, the school has given the world the most brilliant minds in all the fields since it's establishment.

However in the past one decade it's reputation has deteriorated down to almost nothing and now it was dangerously close to shut down.

And she didn't wanted that to happen and that's why today she had sat down in her office to devise a plan to save her beloved school.

But there was nothing striking her mind.

She looked at he laptop. Student's profile were open in it, it showed the names Danny Tanaka, Arion Minami and Nathan Millers.

A gamble huh...
She thought.

She had a smirk on her face and she knew what she was going to do.

Without wasting a single minute she calls an old friend and also relative Principal Minami.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A risky plan was going to be set in motion with Connect 3 as the heart and soul of it. The real reason behind their transfer is not their failure but something bigger, something they can't even imagine.

Only time would unravel........

Here you go folks. The new chapter is out, hope you guys like it and if you find errors then please point it out. Constructive criticism is appreciated, anyways happy reading guys.