Chapter 41

Third person's Pov :

Wedding decoration

It's finally THE DAY everyone was waiting for and four lives are going to change today and surely they are very mesmerized in these moments of their lives.

Both the brides are sitting ready in their room waiting eagerly for the baraat to enter the palace.

"Chia baraat aane wali hogi yrr, I just can't wait" Arshu said excitedly.

"Ha yrr I also can't wait to see Abhay" Chia said dreamily.

Next minute they heard the sounds of baraat, dhol and songs and Ayushi and Tanya came running and shouting in the room "Guyss baraat Aa gyi" Tanya almost shouted and Shriya and Arshita just couldn't stop themselves from smiling and they ran towards window to see the baraat.
____

In the baraat

The baraat is in full swing, every single face is beaming with happiness and excitement. The five idiot but bestest friends  ( Ishan, Rishabh, Manjot, Nagar and Prithvi) are dancing their hearts out.

Both the grooms are sitting on a beautifully decorated horse cart and are making king like entries.
Both are looking like the happiest person on the earth right now.

"Abe Mandy tameez se naach" Nagar said pushing him.

"Abe aye baraat me kaun tameez se nachta be" Mandy said and started dancing again.

"Isme mai tere sath hu bhai" Ishan said and high fived Mandy and they started their naagin dance.

"Abe oye ye reh gya" Rishu said showing a bottle of their so called daaru.

"OH ho kya Kaam kiya aaj tune Rishu" Prithvi said and snatched the bottle from his hand.

"Oye ladko kya ho rha h" Sania came and asked.

"Dance chl rha" Prithvi said and hiding the bottle behind his back.

"Acha aur ye" Komal came from behind and took the bottle from his hand.

"Ye to... Umm.. Ye.." Nagar started speaking when Shahneel cut him off.

"Hum to ye kh re the ki hamare bina kaise? Hamare bhaiyon ki Shaadi h yrr" shahneel almost shouted and the three sisters took sips from the bottles.

"Ohoo aap behene to chaa gyi, buurrraaahhh" Mandy shouted and they all laughed and danced.

Finally the baraat reached and Shriya and Arshita's family was standing on the entrance for their welcome with Ayushi and Tanya in centre for thier 'saali wala role'

The baraat reached the gate and Abhay and Shubi came in front with thier friends and family behind them and stood in front of the gate where a ribbon was tied.