Chapter 8

NEW ENTRY!

Ayushi : Love interest of Ishan.

Tanya : Love interest of Rishabh

Here we go!

Here we go!

Everyone was in the stadium as the boys had their practice match and Ishan and Rishabh called Arshita and Shriya so that they'll go somewhere after finishing their practice.

Arshita and Shriya reached the stadium and the players were done with their practice so they went to the changing room to meet their friends.

Arshita's Pov :

As we entered the practice room we saw Ayushi and Tanya smirking at their boyfriends they both were smiling sheepishly at them.

And we were like 'seriously'. 🙄🙄

"Hlo everyone" I said which disturbed their smiling and smirking contest 😝

I really like interrupting and disturbing people specially in these types of situations. 😉😉

We went and hugged our best friends to which I could see flames burning in Tanya and Ayushi's eyes.

Both of them fake coughed and held the hands of Ishan and Rishabh getting them away from us.

"Heyy " said Tanya flipping her hair.
"Hii" said Ayushi faking a smile.

"btw, what are you two doing here" asked Ayushi.

"kyu tere Baap ka stadium h kya" Shriya murmered under her breath.
To which we both tried to control our laugh. 😂😂

"did you said anything? " Tanya spoke this time.

"hlo girls" Shubman and Abhishek came from behind.

Oh god everytime I see this man I feel like I'm flying in the sky and I have butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know what this feeling is. But whatever it is my eyes love this scene.

Shriya's Pov :

We were talking to them and Abhishek came from behind and my eyes were like they saw a shining glittering star which was so blissful.