Chapter 40

Shriya's Pov :

So, so finally its our wedding day and I can't believe everything that's happening around me and Arshu. We were literally freaking out because we were nervous as hell. All this is too good to be true. Like THE ABHISHEK SHARMA AND SHUBMAN GILL are going to marry us. Like they are freaking world famous cricketers and we? we are only two normal girls.

"Arshu pls pinch me" I said erasing all the thoughts.

"Haiinn kyu" she asked. "Arey kr na" I said and she pinched me.

"Aahhh bs bs" I said and she stopped. "Yeh sapna nahi hai! " I added.

"Kya sapna nhi hai?" Arshu asked confused.

"ki  hamari Shaadi ho ri hai" I said almost shouting.

"Chia tu bimar to ni hai na, itne din se kya mazak chl rha tha?" she asked annoyed.

"Arshu I can't believe yrr hamri life kitni change ho gyi hai aur aaj ke baad se aur change ho jaegi, like seriously we are getting married, we are freaking getting married." I said.

"Ha yrr you are right like maine kbhi ni socha tha meri shaadi Shubman Gill se hogi ya mere jiju Abhishek Sharma honge" she said and I laughed.

"Pr ab ho ri hai to dono khush ho jao" Ayushi said when she and Tanya entered the room.

"Chlo Acha jldi tayyar ho jao dono warna dulhe wait kr krke thk jaege" Tanya said and we nodded and started getting ready.

After getting ready I and Arshu were sitting in front of the mirrors without even uttering a word staring at ourselves.

"Chia kya hua" Arshu broke the silence and asked dumbfounded.

"Kuch ni tujhe kya hua" I replied with the same expression.

"Pta nhi yrr kuch to hua h" she said and we turned towards each other.

"Arshu bhaage kya?" I asked.

"Aye Pagal ho gyi hai kya" Arshu said hitting my head.

"Kya ho gya kaun kaha bhaag rha hai? " Komal di asked as she entered the room with Sania di and Shahneel di.

"Ye Shaadi chodd kar bhaag ri hai" Arshu said to them and received a glare from me.

"Haiinn" The three of them asked in shock.

"Arey just kidding" Arshu replied and winked at me.

"Acha tum log ready ho na" Shahneel di asked.

"Ha bilkul" I and Arshu said in unison and stood in front of them.

"You both are the most beautiful brides in the world" Sania di said and hugged both of us.

Arshita's outfit 👇👇