Chapter 4

The first innings went pretty well. England played really good. The total was 152/3. One wicket was taken by Abhishek. One by Jasprit and one by Hardik. All the players were going back to the pavilion.

Shriya's Pov :

I and Arshita were clicking selfies and as Abhishek and Shubman were going up they saw us from the nets and maded funny faces which were captured in our selfies and they quickly ran away.

When we were seeing our selfies we saw both of them in the back and were literally shouting with happiness.

"By God, Arshu dekh na abhay Kitna cute lg ra h" I said shouting in happiness staring at the selfie.

"fuck! He's hot" Arshu said staring at shubman with popping eyes.

"Havas to dekho is ladki ki, control baby control" I said bringing her out of the thoughts.

Arshita's Pov :

The second innings started and Ishan and Shubman were the openers.

I was so so so excited to see Shubman batting that I was literally jumping in the stands shouting his name " YOOOO.. SHUBMAN.... SHUBMAN...... GO FOR IT... YOU ARE THE BEST.."

"Abe o sanak gyi h kya, log mental samjh ke tujhe bahar na nikal de" Shriya said while trying to make me sit.

"I don't care, Mera shubi batting krne aya h jersey me kitna handsome dikhta h.. OH MY GOD.." I said screaming.

"Arey oo female majnu, ishu bhi h ground pe hamare best friend ke lie bhi thoda cheer krle" Shriya said pointing towards Ishan and we both started cheering for him also.

They both were playing pretty well and were on the partnership of 50 runs in the 4th over some misunderstanding occurred between Shubman and Ishan due to which ishna got run out on 30 runs.

And we both were like "haawww 😱😱"
"what the hell just happened" Shriya said shouting.

After that we saw Ishu going back and Rishu entering the field.

Rishab was playing pretty good but unfortunately he got caught behind the stumps after making 20 runs.
Shubman was on 40 runs.

And we both were like "Rishu bhi gaya 😳😳"

"ab kaun araha h" Shriya asked concerned.

I looked back and said "koi 4 number ki jersey wala Aa rha"

Shriya looked at me with shock and said " Abe pagal aurat Vo abhay hain"

Shriya's Pov :

I was looking at him as he was coming down on the ground. When he came on the ground he bump fist with Shubman and started playing.

As he hitted the first ball it went higher and higher and it's a 'SIX'.
I was drinking coldrink and as he made a shot which was six my drink splashed out of my mouth.

"woohhooo! Hot bande ka hot six😍"I shouted.

"waah😀 mere jiju ne Kya shot Mara h. I like it! " Arshu cheered with me.

Shubman completed his half century and Arshita literally jumped off her seat "hey bhagwaan Arshu control Kar Kahi shubi nay century Kr li to Phir Kya hoga " I asked her

"arrey Phir to maut hoge meri maut " replied Arshita and I laughed on her antics.

The game continued and abhishek completes his half century and I shouted with happiness I was literally on cloud ninth

"khush to esse ho rhe hain jaise khud kay husband nay half century ki ho" said Arshita and I laughed happily while looking towards abhishek.

The match ended and India won the game because of two hot players ABHISHEK SHARMA❤️ and SHUBMAN GILL ❤️ and the score was 153/2

The crowd started chanting their names and all the players came on the ground and congratulated each other.

We both were beaming with happiness and we went to meet Ishu and Rishu in the dressing room.

"Waah mere shero kya khela h aaj tum log ne" I said while congratulating both of them.

"Oye hoye mere jigar ke tukdo kamal kr dia aaj sbne" said Arshita coming from behind.

"Dekha bhee match tuney yaa poore time shubman ko he tarh rhi thi " ask Rishabh

"correct rishu she was just murmuring Shubman's name all the time " I said

"Haan tu to jaise pura time in hi logo ko cheer Kr rhi thi na,iske Muh pe to bs ek hi naam tha abhay...abhay..."said Arshita

As we were talking about these things suddenly my gaze turned behind Ishan and Rishabh and there he was THE ABHISHEK SHARMA😍 and that too 'shirtless' and I wasn't able to take my eyes off of him. His body was just perfect and I was just speechless.

Arshita's Pov :

We were talking in the dressing room and suddenly Chia was shocked and looking in a different direction and as I followed her gaze my eyes suddenly fell on THE SHUBMAN GILL 😍 who was 'shirtless' and my jaw dropped and I was out of words 'OH MY GOD' his body was FIRE 🔥

BANG ON!

---------------------------------------------------------
So guys to know what happened after the two girls saw their dream boys shirtless and the two crazy girls did something unexpected .

See you guys in next chapter.
Thank you. 

Merry Christmas to everyone. 🎄 🎅 🎂