Chapter 5

The next morning you woke up having a slight cold/fever and your mom told you to rest for the day and skip school. You were quite upset since you couldn't see tom but you knew you have to rest so you can go to school tomorrow.

For the whole day, you end up watching movies, series and most importantly sleeping and on the bonus, it was raining outside so making it the perfect day to be in bed. Around 12ish you end taking a nap since you were feeling light-headed. You end up waking to the sound of someone coming into your room. You slowly start sitting up and rubbing your eyes to see who it is. Your eyes shot wide open when you see it's tom.

" You should lay back down in bed" He says smiling at you.

"Wh..what are you doing here?" You say nervously and laying back in bed

"Oh, Mrs.Weaherwood asked someone to come by a drop off some notes for you and I volunteered plus I felt really bad when I heard you were sick since I feel like its partly my fault" 

"You know you really didn't have to plus don't feel bad it wasn't your fault it's me who is at fault"

" Oh I nearly forgot to give you your meds your mom gave me she was really nice and recognized me immediately when I introduced myself" He says with a smirk

"yeah she did and thank you for the medication but I'm feeling a lot better" you say shyly

"Are you now?" he says putting his hand on your forehead making your face redder than it was before the fever

"Seems like you still have a fever but to make up for it how about I treat you to a movie night at my place on Saturday?" He says smiling

"Re..really?" you say softly

"Yeah really so how about it?"

"I would love to" you say blushing

"Awesome and can I get your number so I can text you the time and address?" he says softly

"Su..sure" you put your number on toms phone and hand it back to him

"Thanks" He says with a smile

"God I love his smile" you accidentally say blurting it out

"You what?" he says softly

"Nothing it's nothing" you quickly say and turn the facing the other way in bed

"I should probably get going but I hope you feel better soon" He says while leaving the room

God why do I have to be such an idiot sometimes when I'm sick now tom must definitely think I'm a weirdo now

Not even 20 minutes later you hear your phone vibrate and take a  look at it and it was tom. You immediately open it and respond

Tom: "Hey it's tom 😃"

Y/n: "Heyy"

Tom: "Are you feeling any better?"

Y/n: "You know it's only been 20 minutes but yes thank you! 😂"

Tom: "Well you should rest and might catch you at school tomorrow!"

Y/N: "Definitely and thank you for coming over!"

Tom: "Anytime now rest, please😃"

Y/n:" I shall, chat later!"

I put my phone back down and end up sleeping for the rest of the day. The next few days till Saturday came surprisingly fast tom and I spoke every now and then in the hallways to class.  Once Saturday morning came tom texted me the time and address the time he told me to come was 7 pm. The whole morning and afternoon went by so slowly since I was so excited when it came to 6 o clock I got into the shower and started to get ready. I put on my favorite hoodie and pair of jeans on and did some styling to my hair for a change.

Once I was finished I headed downstairs and called my mom to drop me off. "Mom I'm ready to go" I say excitedly " My don't you look good" she says with a smile. " yeah yeah can we go already" I say impatiently and we were off to toms house which was only a 5 minutes drive in which I was so shocked. I thanked my mom and headed to the front door and my chest felt like it was going to explode since I was so nervous.

I knocked on the door and waited for about a minute and no response. I knocked again and still no response now I was really getting nervous thinking that maybe it was the wrong house or tom just pulled a prank on me.  By now I have been by the door for just over 5 minutes and sighed. Just as I was about to leave the door opens with tom hair all wet and out of breath.