Chapter 2

The person who caught me was Tom and my cheeks went blood red once I saw him.
"Are you okay?" he asked looking slightly concerned

"I'm f..f..fine thank" I say looking down at my feet trying to hid my face.

This is so embarrassing why do I have to stutter now of all times

"I'm glad you alright but we should probably leave soon since it's getting quite dark outside"

"Ye..yeahh we should"

All of a sudden tom gets a message and does a small run outside the school.He quickly turns around and says "See you around Y/N" and exits the school.

wait a second did he just say my name? no I have to be mistaken some like him can't possibly know me

I head back home with a massive smile on face of what just happened. Once I got home I immediately run upstairs to my room and text Jess what just happened a few moments ago.

Y/N:"Hey Jess you would not believe what just happened!!!"

Jess:"Hey Y/N what happened?"

Y/N:"well I was at the library and while I was leaving I tripped and nearly fell over book and Tom caught me how insane?!"

Jess:"OH MY GOD... I told you something good was going to happen today!"

Y/n:"Yeahh you did"

Jess:"Let me guess you were blushing like crazy weren't you"

Y/N:"What noooo okay maybe yes I was but I can't help it you know and there is something else...he knows MY NAME! me of all people"

Jess:"Oooh maybe he likes you ;)"

Y/N"What no that's impossible and I must have miss heard or something"

Jess:"What ever you say lover boy"

Y/n"Oh shut up Jess, Ill see you tomorrow"

I put my phone down and lay on my bed listening to music and think about the events that happened today and now I'm looking even more excited for school. The next morning I woke up to alarm going off again and I was really tired since I barely slept last night being excited for school to see tom.

I got ready for school as per usual and heading downstairs to quickly eat breakfast and be off to school. Within 20min I was out which must have been a personal record since I'm quite lazy. I bump into Jess which seems like she was waiting for me.

"Good morning lover boy" she says with a smirk on her face

"Oh shut up lets just head to school"

"okay okay lets get going" she says raising her hands with a small laugh

Once we arrive we separate as per usual since her classes are opposite the school from mine. I head to my locker grab my things and head to class and start doing a little bit of homework Ive forgotten. Class started which was mathematics oh how much I hate it but at least its done and over for the day. I took a quick glance over at tom which to my surprise our eyes met suddenly I quickly looked back down at my desk and my face all of a sudden went bright red.

Was tom just looking at me? noway I have to dreaming but he was looking at me this is so crazy