Chapter 1

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock buzzing checking the time to see that its 7am and should probably start getting ready for school. After getting ready you head down stairs to see that your mom has made breakfast for you. Once finish eating you thank her and start to heading down to school which was the best thing ever since you could see Tom.

As you were walking you feel a slight tap on your shoulder realizing who it is immediately.
" Good morning Y/N! " she shouted

Jess has been my only and closest friend since from what I can remember and she lives right next door to me and always walks with me to school she even knows about me liking Tom

"Morning Jess, you know you don't have to be so loud in the morning you know"

she laughed and responded" I know but I have feeling something good might happen today"

" Something good?"

"yeah you never know but my gut says so"

For some reason her gut feeling is mostly right in some cases

As we got to school I get my books out my locker which I need for class. I start getting excited as I realize I get to see tom and for some reason my heart pounds so hard it feels like it going to explode and I get all nervous when I see him.Don't get me wrong I don't like guys or anything but for some reason Tom made me feel like that.

I head to class early which is normal for me since I don't really talk to anyone as I'm really shy and self-conscious. Jess and I have separate classes from each other which I don't mind.

The bell rings for the start of class and students start filling up slowly. I sit near the back of the class as per usual and right on cue Tom comes into class and sits with his usual group of friends which is a few rows from the front.

I start getting all nervous when I look at him,like how can anyone not like him since everybody at the school likes him since his very friendly with everyone and his grades are top of the class. Class begins and I try not to get distracted and lost in his curls since school is also important but I start drifting off while looking at Tom thinking some like him will never be friends with a nobody like me. Everyone at school sees me as the quiet and loner which I don't really care to be honest.

Another day of school school passes and I head off to the school library so I can do some homework and assignments. Once I finished I started heading out the library  carrying my books  in my arms. All of a sudden I trip over a book which someone left on the floor as I start falling I heard someone shout "watch out!" as I felt an arm grabbing around me stopping me from falling.

I turned around and my eyes shot wide open when I see who caught me.

What do you guys think of the first chapter?