Chapter 12 - The truth

When I woke up, I was in a completely dark room. "Hello?" I looked around but saw nothing. I was laying down. I stood up and looked around again but saw nothing. I looked down at my feet and saw another me, but with red demon eyes. "Ahhhh!" I fell down. The other me began to crawl out of the floor. I backed up. The other me crawled over to me then stood up. "What do you want?!" I yelled. It stopped. "W-What d-do I w-want?" I stood up and looked into its eyes. "I w-want t-to sh-show you." It walked closer to me "S-Show me what?" "THE TRUTH!" It jumped at me (like Foxy does then you don't close that damn door. *Foxy in the background giving me the finger* FOXY! DO YOU WANT THAT "OUT OF SERVICE" SIGN TO BE REMOVED OR NOT!) I covered my face, nothing happened. Just then I heard laughing. I uncovered my face and looked around. The room was changing, I was back with Melissa and my father, but I was a child. "Mommy, mommy! I can't wait for school!" My mother was giggling "I know you can't" My father was packing up his things for work, "Alright my little cupcake are you ready to go?" I nodded. Melissa kissed my forehead "Have a good day" I smile and my father grabbed my hand. We walked out of the house and over to the car. He opened the door and I got in, I put on my seatbelt and he closed the door. He got in and started the car. My mother stood at the door and waved at us as we drove off. The room changed again. I was now in the car with my child version and my father. "What do you think school will be like daddy?" My father looked in the rearview mirror and at me. "Well, school will be really fun. You will make friends and play around" I smiled as I hugged my teddy bear. My father had reached my school. He got out and let me out. He walked me into the school and signed me in. He bent down to my level and hugged me "Alright baby, I have to go now. The teacher will be here to help you with anything ok?" I nodded. My father kissed my head. "I'll be back after school to come and pick you up ok?" I nodded again. We both smiled at each other "Bye my little cupcake" "Bye daddy Cupcake!" The teacher and my father laughed while I giggled. He got up and left. He got into his car and waved at me before driving off. The room changed. It seemed like the end of the school day. I looked at the time and it was already 5 at night. I was sitting at the school doors. "Where are you, daddy?..." It seemed like everyone had left already, I looked at my teddy bear. "I can find my way home!" I stood up and began to leave school when A guy came up to me. "(Y/N)? Your daddy told to come and pick you up because he got stuck in traffic a while ago." I was shy "What is my daddy's name?" "That's easy it's (Your father's name)" I looked down "What's my mommy's name" "Another easy one Melissa" I bit my lip "What is my favorite food?" "Your favorite food? (Your fav food)" I smiled "Daddy really did send you!" The man smiled. "Yup let's go, I'll take you home."  I grabbed the man's hand and walked with him. He took me to his car. He opened the door and placed me in one of the seats. He put a seatbelt on me and closed the door. I played with my teddy bear while he got in the car. He turned on the car and drove off. We passed the school entrance. I saw my father's car and my father. 'Hey, mister look it's daddy! You can let me out." the man drove by my father slowly as my father looked at the car and saw me. He began to freak out and try and stop the car. "Mister? Please let me out" The man said nothing. "Mister daddy's right there let me out!" "SHUT UP!" The man had yelled at me. I began to cry and yell out for my father. I could see my father's car not far behind the one I was in. The man began to speed down the street "Shit..." I was still crying for my father "Would you please stop crying?! It's annoying!" The man yelled. I cried louder I even began kicking the seat and trying to distract him. "Ugh, kids are so annoying!" I kept yelling daddy. The room changed. I had finally stopped crying and we were in the woods. The car to a stop and the man got out. He opened the car door and picked me up. He closed the door and walked inside a building. He gave me to someone else and took money. He left and I was carried to a nice and pretty room. They laid me down and tucked me in. "Sleep tight (Y/N)". The person kissed my forehead and left. The room changed again. This time I was awake and sitting on the bed. Someone knocked on the door and walked in, "Morning (Y/N)!" I didn't say anything, I hugged my bear tight. The person walked over and looked at the food. "You have to eat..." I shook my head "I can't eat it. I'll get very itchy and need to go to the doctors if I do." The person looked at the food. "Oh.. Well what do you want to eat?" "Scrambled eggs with sausages and hash browns!" I smiled shyly and kept hugging my bear. The person nodded and walked out of the room with the food. I didn't understand what was going on. I was watching something that never happened. The room turned black and I saw the other me again. "Why are you showing me this? I don't remember any of this!" The other me slowly walked up to me "T-The t-truth. W-We need the t-truth!" I covered my ears "WHAT TRUTH?! There is no truth! I know I'm not my parent's child, I know that I was taken from the hospital and my father didn't even know." I got down on my knees "What else this there to know?" The other me lifted my face up to look to its face. "T-The t-truth on w-what w-we are..." The room changed and the other me disappeared. I was still in the building in the woods. I was in a playroom with other kids. The kids were scared. I walked over to one of the kids "Hey, do you want to play?" It was a little girl. The little girl shook her head no and walked away. Every child I asked said no and walked away. I was alone. I walked over to a drawing table and sat down. I began to draw. Pair of doors open and two doctors walked out. They picked up one of the kids and walked back through the door. The doors shut and another pair of doors opened. A group of boys in their teenage years came in. They looked around when they saw me sitting alone they walked over and sat by me. "Hello. Are you by yourself?" One of the boys said, I nodded. The boys all grabbed paper and began to draw as well. They kind of became friends to me. One by one the kids began to disappear. After all the kids were gone, the doctors came back in and picked me up. "Time to go". The boys quickly got up and ran towards me "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" My name began to get echoed throughout the room. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. "STOP!" My name got louder and louder. I opened my eyes and Jack was standing over me "(Y/N)! Are you ok?" I sat up and looked around. I was inside the mansion "what happened?" Jack sat down next to me "you passed out" I looked at my hands and thought about my dream. "Yes my child and now we have a better understanding of what you are." Slender was standing by the door. I looked at him. "I do too..." I stood up and pushed out my back a bit and black tentacles came out my back but disappeared quickly. "You must not overwork yourself" slender said. He was now standing in front of me. A tentacle came out of the ceiling, like a shadow and patted Slender on the head. "Don't worry I won't" I could tell he was smiling even though I couldn't see his mouth. "Good job," he patted my head. "My little shadow walker"