Chapter 2 - The car or the Boy?

It was morning now, I could smell the eggs and bacon from the kitchen in my room. I woke up and stretched and swung my legs over the bed. I stood up and stretched some more. I grabbed the clothes I was going to wear for that day and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in the bathroom. I walk out the bathroom and down the stairs. I look at my dad on the couch and kiss his cheek. "Morning dad." "Morning baby" He kisses my cheek back and I walk into the kitchen. "Morning mom." "Morning Sweetheart, Your father and I will be leaving today" "Work?" "Work" I sign and sit down at the table in the kitchen. "Ok Will you leave a car for me to drive" "No, I need you to get something out my car anyway." She hands me keys and I don't pay attention to them. I get up and walk out the kitchen and into the living room. I open the front door and click the unlock button on the car. The car beeps and I look at it. It was a brand new car with a big bow on top. "What the?" "Surprise!" My mother and Father say as they walk up behind me. "What is this?" "Your car." My father said. I look at him dumbfounded "No way... You're pulling my chain." "Nope" My mother said "It's all yours" I finally process what had just happened and I hug them both. "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I let go of them and run up to the car and open the driver side door and get in. "Don't forget to take the bow off." I smile and get back out and take it off. I look back at them but they were gone. "Mom? Dad?" I walk back over to the door and look in. My mom and Day were tied to a chair, stomach cut open and organs everywhere. Strung up like party decorations. "M-Mom, D-Dad?" A teenage boy in white walked into view. He had on a white hoodie and blue jean with black converses on. "H-Hello?" The teenage boy turned around. His white hoodie was stained with blood, he had no eyelids. His mouth was cut open. It looked like he took a knife and cut the sides of his mouth into a smile. I backed up shaking in fear. He started to walk towards me, I could faintly see the knife in his hand. "GO. TO. SLEEP." The boy started to run at me I closed my eyes. I didn't feel anything happen to me so I opened my eyes. I was on the couch in my house. I sat up and looked around. "What just happened?"