Chapter 3 - the Encounter part 1

A few hours I had gotten up from the couch, I found myself in my room on my computer looking up who that boy might have been. I looked up 'boy in a white hoodie' nothing popped up. 'Boy in a blood-stained hoodie' nothing. For a good hour, I kept looking for something but nothing popped up. Just as I was about to give up a text from a random person popped up on my computer. I looked at the text (Below is the text Random is the other person and you are You lol)

Random: Hello there. I saw your forum. You're looking for a boy in a white blood stained hoodie right?

You: Yes that's right.

Random: Aren't you worried that I might be someone dangerous?

You: That's a problem for future me. Right now I want to know who he is.

Random: I guess so. Anyway. COuld you describe him some more? You know like what did he look like. Eyes, mouth, hair, height stuff like that.

You: The only thing I really remember about him was that he had no eyelids and that his mouth was cut into a smile. Like if he took a knife and cut the sides of his mouth into a smile.

Random: ...

Random: ...

You: Hello?

Random: I had a feeling "that" Was who you were talking about.

You: What do you mean?

Random: Look up Boy with mouth cut into a smile.

You: I already tried, nothing came up.

Random: Then look up Jeff the Killer. That's the boy's name. An image of him will pop up. Keep scrolling so you learn more about him.

You: Thanks.

Random: Don't thank me yet. After you read about him text me again.

You: Okay.

I did what he said. I looked up Jeff the Killer. The moment I hit enter a wanted poster of the boy I saw in my dream popped up. I scrolled down and began to read about him. After an hour went by while just reading about him. I went right back to texting the random guy.

You: I finished reading about him.

Random: so you know what he is right?

You: yeah. A serial killer, who was burned by a bully and wasn't the same after. He killed his mother and father along with his younger brother.

Random: Yup. If your seeing him in your dreams then that is really bad.

You: What do you mean? It said on the website that he is fake....right?

Random: Sadly no. He isn't fake. Nor are any of the others.

You: Wait you're kidding right. There can't be more.

Random: There is. And the fact that your seeing him means they are coming to either kill you or make you into one of them.
You: ...

Random: I know it's a lot to take in but it's true.

Random: The only way to save yourself is to make sure they don't know where you live. If they know that. There is no hope for you.

You: ...

Random: If you want to know who the others are then look up these name:

He gave me a list of names and I told him 'thank you'. For the rest of the night, I made a list of each and every one of them. What they are, what they do, what they eat, even what they are called. It was about 3 in the morning when I finally got done. I heard a bang come from downstairs. I looked at my door and slowly got up from my bed. I grabbed a katana (Normally used for decorations lol) and opened my bedroom door. I walked out and slowly down the stairs. I walked into the living room and looked around. Next, I checked the kitchen. I turned on the light and looked around. The window was opened and the wind was blowing hard. A glass that my mother normally keeps on the window seal had broken in the sink. I place the katana down and close the window. I sign and start picking up the pieces of glass. I throw them out, I looked in the sink to see if there was glass in it. I didn't see any glass but I did see blood. I looked at my hands but there were no cuts. I looked up and there was nothing on the ceiling. I grabbed my katana and looked back at the blood. I looked on the floor and saw blood spots on the floor. I followed them. They lead into the living room and up the stairs. I kept following them until they lead to the room my mom never let me in. Her art room. The door was broken and so was the lock. "I guess that was the loud bang earlier." I slowly open the door and look around. I was paintings of the family. Mom, dad and me. I saw another child that wasn't me. I heard a squeak and turned around quickly holding the katana up ready to hurt someone. I saw nothing but a small closet. The door as slightly open. I slowly walked over and opened the door with the katana, but nothing was there. I saw a small door on the wall and tried to open it. I couldn't. It was probably locked. (Reminds me of Coraline. *sigh*) I walked out the closest and looked around. I began to take all the pictures down looking for a key. I noticed a bunch of books on the desk in the room. I began to look under them when I noticed a book my mother used to read to me all the time. The Queen and the witch (Made up by the way, but if there is a real book then I have never READ IT!) It was a story of a queen who couldn't have a child and the witch couldn't either. So the witch used magic to allow them both to get pregnant but only on baby lived and it was the witches. The queen had men steal the baby from the witch. The witch had become upset and put a curse on the queen and her own baby. Years later the baby grew up and became angered and knew the truth of her mother being a witch. The queen was always weak so the witches child killed the queen and left the castle to find her mother. She found her and they lived happily. My favorite part was the fact that the witch's child had fallen in love. I flipped throw the book and hit that page. A key lay in the pages. I grab the key and walk back over to the closet where the door was. I put the key in the keyhole and unlock the door. I slowly open it, I saw a small self with a bunch of stuff on it. A few boxes and a few folders. I take it all out and begin to look at it. I read all the papers and looked at everything. Pictures of my mother and father with a son. A newspaper that said, "Local boy drowns in a lake while strangers watch." My mother and father stood there as the boy was taken away. A few other pictures of where the boy played and of them camping. There was a video camera in the box. I turn it on and play the video. It was a video of my mother and father camping. They were sad and had ashes with them. Probably that boys ashes. "Our son is dead and you don't care!" I heard my mother yell. "I do care, but you need to let him go! You need to move on" My mother and father continued to yell back and forth until it cut to them at the hospital. My father was sick and my mother found herself by the nursery. She began to walk the halls and looked into rooms with mothers and their baby's happily. My mother had stopped at this one room with the mother gone and the baby still there. "Who left you? You sweet little thing." I saw the baby asleep. My mother picked up the baby and cradled her. "I think I'll call you (Y/N)" My eyes had widened and watched as my mother sneaked me out of the hospital. I wasn't even adopted, I was kidnapped. I began looking at newspapers of a newborn baby going missing from the hospital after the mother went to get some more test done. Tears began to fill my eyes. "So now you know."