Chapter 11 - Training part 1

Jack had taken me back outside. We had walked pretty far away from the mansion. We arrived where Slender was. Jack walked over to a tree and leaned against it while I stood in front of Slender. "Alright my child, it's time for your training. Are you ready?" I nodded "Ready as I'll ever be I guess." Slender took a few steps back. "I want you to close your eyes." I did as he said, I closed my eyes. "I want you to try and catch this rock I'm going to throw at you." "How am I supposed to catch a rock if my eyes are closed?" I shook my head and got ready "Are you ready?" I nodded. As soon as I nodded I could see, but everything was black outlined with a light white line. I could see where Slender was and I could see the trees, the rocks the animals even Jack. Slender picked up a rock and threw it at me. I caught the rock. "Ok I caught it. Now what?" I saw Slender pick up a bigger rock, it was more like a boulder. He threw it at me, I covered my face and waited for it to hit me. After a few seconds, nothing happened. I opened my eyes and say the boulder right in my face, I backed up and looked around. It looked like one of Slenders tentacles was holding it. I walked around the boulder and looked at Slender, but he wasn't holding it. I looked at Jack and he was looking at me. I looked back the the boulder and followed the tentacle. When I saw were it was coming from. I freaked out. "What the hell?! Why is there a tentacle coming from my back?!" The boulder dropped and I paced back and forth "There is no way this is real, there's no way. I'm human, I can't have tentacles coming from my back!" Jack walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder but a tentacle had grabbed him from the neck and lifted him in the air. I looked at Jack. "Oh my god oh my god. Put him down Put him down!" I began to think and talk to myself at the same time, telling myself to put him down. A few seconds later Jack was finally let go. The tentacle came back to me but this time didn't go back to where ever it came from. "(Y/N), calm down. You have to calm down for them to go away." "Calm down? how can I calm down?! I am just learning that I have tentacles coming out of my back for the first time!" The tentacles turned into spikes and went towards Slender, they pointed at his neck. "I know this is difficult to understand, please calm down." I looked down at my hands. "Have I always been like this?" The tentacles came back once again and touched my forehead. My eyes got heavy and I passed out.

Authors note: OOOOOO, shocked you were. Lol sorry for the short chapter!