3-Complicated

''What the actual fuck!!?'', Harry screamed.

''Get the fuck off me you disgusting animal!''

he shouted at the innocent fish, thinking he understands him. The fish bit him a few seconds ago and is now still holding on to his arm, causing Harry to absolutely lose it.

The two start some kind of war, Harry does everything he can (besides touching the fish because he's afraid of them) and the fish still doesn't give up.

He jumps and spins around, he wiggles his arms and screams his lungs out.

After what felt like eternity for Harry, the tiny animal jumps back into the water. Harry himself doesn't have any desire left to continue swimming, so he gets out of the water.

''How the fuck am I supposed to get dressed now? My underwear is wet.'' Harry thought to himself.

He seems completely hopeless at this point, not wanting to wait another few hours for his boxer shorts to dry, so he does the unexpected. Harry takes his underwear off and is now completely naked.

By now the weather's getting cold and Harry just wants to go home as fast as possible.

He takes his skintight black jeans and throws them on, followed by his dark blue T-shirt and then goes into his car.

He then changes the direction after a few seconds and walks back to the lake, after realizing he forgot his underwear.

''I just wanna go home'' he almost cries.

He now runs back to his car, puts his boxers on the passenger seat and then hops in himself.

Excitedly he turns the engine on and drives back to his apartment. Once he's there, he's greeted by Louis Tomlinson and his friends Kendall and Taylor again.

''What are you guys doing here?'' he wonders.

''We were looking for you,Harry! Why would you just leave without telling anybody? And what's up with your phone? I couldn't even contact you !'' a worried Louis answered.

''Where you at that lake again?'' Kendall asked.

''So what if I was?'' Harry proceeded to answer. ''It's not like it's any of your business anyway, especially not yours Louis! You wanna know why you couldn't contact me? Because I blocked your ass! That's why! I didn't and still don't want to have anything to do with you and that's all! I really don't understand why it's so hard to get that we are done, for god's sake!''

Louis teared up at this point, hiding his face with his hands. Kendall and Taylor give him a hug and comfort him, while giving Harry an angry glare.

''I think it's best if you leave, Harry'' Taylor calmly said.

''This is my apartment.'' he answered.

''Let's go, girls. I don't want to spend another minute near this monster.'' Louis replied and the three left his apartment.

Close to tears, Harry closes the door behind them and sits on his couch.

''Why does everything have to be so complicated?'' he whispered.