Chapter 2: Meeting New Friends

EG: Universe

The two saiyans walked in the class and froze in their tracks. The room was dead silent as it was a staring contest between the two saiyans and the rest of the class. The silence was broken when the teacher coughed in his throat and holding out his hand to the boys. Goku and Vegeta gave the schedules that they got from Principal Celestia and handed them to the teacher. The teacher looked them over and gave them back to the saiyans with a smile.

"Alright class, looks like we have two new boys in our class today, why don't you introduce yourselves." said the teacher as he motioned Goku and Vegeta to stand in front of the class. There was another silence, Vegeta's blood started to boil, he felt powerless, and weak these low-level life forms should be introducing themselves to him! At least it couldn't get any worse.

Goku: "HI! I'm Goku...."

Vegeta: No.

Goku: "and I'm a..."

Vegeta: No No No.

"Sai..OW!" screamed Goku as Vegeta kicked his shin. Goku grunted in pain and sent a glare towards Vegeta who gave him a look of disapproval.

"What was that Goku?" said the teacher confusingly.

"Hehe, sorry I said my names Goku." Vegeta then had all eyes on him now. Oh you got to be kidding Kakarot couldn't of said my name too, like I did with him. Vegeta then sucked up his pride and gave a defeated sigh.

"I'm Vegeta." was all he said before walking to the back of the classroom and taking a seat. Goku gave a shrug and followed Vegeta with a bright smile on his face, the teacher then stood up from his desk. "Thank you Goku and Vegeta, you could call me Mr.Whooves." Vegeta had to hold back his laughter he had never heard of a name so ridiculous, now he is absolutely sure he is on another world. Goku was mad, not mad when someone bullies you, but mad of going somewhere you didn't want to go. He was pouting half of the period, he hated school, the books, learning, the foo- ok maybe it’s not bad. He was broken from his thoughts when Vegeta kicked his chair.

"Kakarot you need to suck it up. I can't stand your groaning anymore." Vegeta whispered angrily.

"But Vegeta you know I don't like school, and I'm hungry." Goku whined, Vegeta face palmed at Goku's stupidity, of all the people on Earth I had to be stuck on another world with this idiot.

"Hey Vegeta something has been bugging me." asked Goku

Vegeta: "What is it?"

Goku: "How did you know we were on another world?" Vegeta let out a light chuckle as he was reclining in his desk.

"Hehe, you mean besides that most of the humans here are multicolored, have ridiculous names, low technology, and if you forgot our planet is too busy being.....I don't know....destroyed." Whispered Vegeta with a hint of anger in his voice from that last part.

"Well, when you put it that way." Goku and Vegeta then were startled from what sounded like a bell ringing throughout the classroom they then saw the students out of their chairs and into the hallways.

"I'm guessing class is over, finally." said Goku stretching his limbs while walking out the class room with Vegeta following close behind.

Sunset Shimmer scanned the halls as she walked down trying to locate the new students that she volunteered to show around and at the same time avoid disgusted glares from the other students. She kept scanning until she gazed at two boys trying to open their lockers but having no avail, one had wild, spiky black hair with and orange t-shirt and blue jeans, while the other had a vertical, spiky black hair with a blue tank and blue jeans. Sunset took a deep breath and walked up to the boys trying to open their lockers.